Chest Excercises to build huge chest?

B bOy CrAyOn

Learning the Ways
i currently do barbell and dumbell bench press and both of those for incline on my chest days..... is that all i need ot should i do something else... and i do 8 reps each time.. is that too high? should i got for 5 reps only with heavier weight ?

You definitely need some flat bench type exercises in there. Weighted dips and dumbell pullovers are great chest builders also.

Heavy Pressing
- Flat
- Decline
- Incline

You might also want to incorporate some extreme stretching into your routine. If you don't know what that is..... give the search function a try. Hint: It is a crutial part of DC training

the dc training sounds like its really good but im still very confused about how it works... how long should u have trained for before you try that system out? ive only been lifting for about 2 years now

B bOy CrAyOn said:
the dc training sounds like its really good but im still very confused about how it works... how long should u have trained for before you try that system out? ive only been lifting for about 2 years now

i dont think its about how long you've been working out so much as it is about reading up on the literature thats posted on the routine. i've done DC and it is complicated...but if your interested go to intense-muscle.com the forums are dedicated to DC style training

well both.close for the tris and a wide grip as your main heavy chest sets.the wider grip also hits my front delts pretty good so thats a plus as well.

B bOy CrAyOn said:
i currently do barbell and dumbell bench press and both of those for incline on my chest days..... is that all i need ot should i do something else... and i do 8 reps each time.. is that too high? should i got for 5 reps only with heavier weight ?

Flat bench offers no benifit to me. My advise would be to change things up. You cant contsantly be doing the same excerises, your body will adapt and they will become to familiar with the excersises. What I mean by this is, one day I will go in and train my chest...I will hit, incline bench, flat bench dumbell presses, weighted dips and cable flys. Well the next time I train my chest I will switch things up. Ill do incline bench, maybe decline hammer strength, seated flys and dips. Dont always do 8 reps. Whats the point of that...esspecially when you hit your 8th rep and you still could do 4 more. Switch things up, train with intensity.

Back