chest injections, help!!!

Yes they are safe, but like said I would want plenty of experience before injecting into the chest and better have some beef there.

This made me laugh, I thought about Pulp Fiction where they stab that needle in her heart. That shit was sick.

Dirk

I love chest inj, especially when i have to shoot ed. But like house said, unless you are completely cool with it, don't.

what's the reason of injecting it on the chest or anywhere for that matter, when if's safer on the glutes and delts?

bentbar said:
what's the reason of injecting it on the chest or anywhere for that matter, when if's safer on the glutes and delts?

If your doing ED injects, your gonna need more than 2 sites, to avoid scar tissue build up

I have never hit my chest I dont think I could do it...... I t would be intersting to know how to though......

I did it once with half inch pins. The shots were easy but my pecs got pretty damn swollen. I didn't like it much.

I'm using QV E right now, and I've heard from several bros that the pecs is the best place to stick. They say it doesn't get nearly as sore (following the inj) as quads or glutes. My glutes don't bother me, but the quads... WHEW!! Sledge hammered feeling for a couple of days!
:D

Screw all this! I don't think I could bare to do it. Myself, I just rotate from quads to glutes to delts. "got the shivers" That Pulp Fiction post was funny. That's my same thought.

Love pec injections, it's easy to stabilize the pin and go nice and slow. But I wouldn't if I was a bird chest lol... Someone else here said something, it's funny how the pecs seem to do well with more painful substances. Damn QV Enan feels like I got kicked be horse, just about anywhere.

I always worried about the lymph nodes, but I will hit the chest someday I imagine. Traps are not too bad if you dont use painfull stuff, tren worked great.

Back