Chest Injections

GSO is grapeseed oil. im using it right now to kill the pain of prop. draw up your normal dose of test, then add .5ml of STERILE gso to the syringe. heat under hot tap water to mix, then inject. its smooth as silk.

with my first prop inject into the thigh i couldnt walk the next day, what is gso?

however tho, i shoot my glutes and they are sore but not as near the thiegh pain.

Yea, I have never touched quads with prop and want. I might could now with gso but want try it. GSO=grapeseed oil. Can get on internet or local supermarket. You will need filters, I use .45 whatman to filter the oil. Then draw up the prop then I draw up .5-1cc depending on where I am shooting.
Just will need to experiment with how much gso, if it still hurts a little and a tad bit more next time.

GSO is grapeseed oil. im using it right now to kill the pain of prop. draw up your normal dose of test, then add .5ml of STERILE gso to the syringe. heat under hot tap water to mix, then inject. its smooth as silk.

Yea, I dont heat under hot water. You can if you want.

Im probably an idiot, but Ive used a 23g needle and inserted about 1/2 inch and pinned 2cc of test/deca into my pecs.

The initial pinning hurts like hell. Pecs just dont seem to be "normal" for pinning.

Everything was gravy after that. Chest was nice and swoll, but I probably wouldnt do no more than 1.5cc ever again. 2cc was just too much, but I didnt feel like breaking my shots up those days....

Back