Chest sensations on Test Cyp 500mg per week.

Drako

K so I'm 2 weeks into my cycle due my 5th shot today. However early this morning I woke up to a sharp pain in my chest followed by what I can only explain as a sensation not pain but js something is there enough for me to notice.

Whether it be down to paranoia and/or fear. I'm stopping this cycle. So do I js wait two weeks for levels to drop to around normal as I would of if I went full cycle or can I start post cycle therapy (pct) earlier?

What a waste of money and gear. But hey my body is worth more. :)

Maybe you pulled something while working out causing some spinal misalignments and that could be causing the strange sensations in your chest. Hopefully it is not the gear, however I agree about being cautious. Might as well do post cycle therapy (pct) as normal, but I have never run only a 2 week cycle.

Im so glad i have the chance to stop you from doing something retarded such as stopping the cycle because of a sharp pain in ur chest.... most people never experience chest pains before having a heart attack and symptoms of heart problems are usually felt in other ways such as:

symptoms of coronary artery disease include:

Shortness of breath.
Palpitations (irregular heart beats, or a "flip-flop" feeling in your chest).
A faster heartbeat.
Weakness or dizziness.
Nausea.
Sweating.

Symptoms of a heart attack can include:

Discomfort, pressure, heaviness, or pain in the chest, arm, or below the breastbone.
Discomfort radiating to the back, jaw, throat, or arm.
Fullness, indigestion, or choking feeling (may feel like heartburn).
Sweating, nausea, vomiting, or dizziness.
Extreme weakness, anxiety, or shortness of breath.
Rapid or irregular heartbeats.

When symptoms of arrhythmias, or an abnormal heart rhythm, are present, they may include:

Palpitations (a feeling of skipped heart beats, fluttering or flip-flops in your chest).
Pounding in your chest.
Dizziness or feeling light-headed.
Fainting.
Shortness of breath.
Chest discomfort.
Weakness or fatigue (feeling very tired).

Atrial fibrillation (AF) is a type of arrhythmia. Most people with AF experience one or more of the following symptoms:

Heart palpitations (a sudden pounding, fluttering, or racing feeling in the heart).
Lack of energy.
Dizziness (feeling faint or light-headed).
Chest discomfort (pain, pressure, or discomfort in the chest).
Shortness of breath (difficulty breathing during normal activities).

If u were taking tren and u felt some chest shit then i would say "oh ok alright u wanna be cautious" but ur just taking test cyp.. im sure it has nothing to do with ur cycle... could be stress or gas around ur heart caused by something else other than the testosterone....

sharp pain in the chest could be maybe related to muscle or tendons or something else on ur chest like the guy above said... seriously, dont fuck ur cycle up just because of this man lol...

Great post, very informative. The OP has to decide for himself. BTW, I wouldn't stop a cycle for pain since I have spinal pain and that usually masks all the other insignificant little pains. lol...

Cheers for feedback guys. I deal with a fair amount of pain myself but when it comes to chest it deffo freaks me out. Got some serious thinking to do.

Once again thanks for your input.

K guys because I'll be a day late for my shot. If I continue should I take the shot ASAP or js wait til my next injection then continue as normal?

Just take the shot late then continue as usual. Chest stuff freaks me out too, but as the others have said, it could be stress, a pulled muscle, etc. I take loads of garlic, fibre, fish oils, q10, anything to help my heart.

Just take the shot late then continue as usual. Chest stuff freaks me out too, but as the others have said, it could be stress, a pulled muscle, etc. I take loads of garlic, fibre, fish oils, q10, anything to help my heart.

And go to the doc for a check up WITHOUT mentioning ANY off sctript steroid used. just say w/e you need to with OUT off script use or you screw yourself big time for life and/or health INS

And go to the doc for a check up WITHOUT mentioning ANY off sctript steroid used. just say w/e you need to with OUT off script use or you screw yourself big time for life and/or health INS

Thank you. Go to the doctor for sure man. If your freaked out enough about chest pains to stop a cycle I would not let anyone downplay what you experienced. They VERY WELL could be right and I do not disagree nor do I agree with anything else said here except " Visit the doc".

GL man I'm sure its no big deal but you just can't leave things like this to chance. BTW if you continue I would make sure I ran an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for bloat, just in case.

K so I'm 2 weeks into my cycle due my 5th shot today. However early this morning I woke up to a sharp pain in my chest followed by what I can only explain as a sensation not pain but js something is there enough for me to notice.

Whether it be down to paranoia and/or fear. I'm stopping this cycle. So do I js wait two weeks for levels to drop to around normal as I would of if I went full cycle or can I start pct earlier?

What a waste of money and gear. But hey my body is worth more. :)

Man, you crazy. 2 weeks didnt do anything yet. its prolly gas or a tweaked muscle.

I get a sharp pain under my left pec muscle every once In awhile near my rib cage and I am not on any gear. I noticed after visiting the chiropractor it seemed to be less frequent. Try going to see a chiropractor. Maybe your spine is causing a little nerve pain.

Thank you. Go to the doctor for sure man. If your freaked out enough about chest pains to stop a cycle I would not let anyone downplay what you experienced. They VERY WELL could be right and I do not disagree nor do I agree with anything else said here except " Visit the doc".

GL man I'm sure its no big deal but you just can't leave things like this to chance. BTW if you continue I would make sure I ran an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for bloat, just in case.

I've been running Liquid Stane 12.5mg EOD n have read some sides include tight chest n flu like symptoms in some users As well as sore joints and muscle pain.

As of now my chest has a little ache n feels like i have stuff on it i need to cough out. Do you think this could be the issue? I'm gonna lay off the stane n see if it clears.

If gyno arises during this time should I use Tamox as a replacement js to try rule it out?

Cheers guys for all the feedback.

lol anxiety issues, not gear issues!
fuck if your gonna die your gonna die lol, fuck man stop worrying!

The first few weeks I had to same thing happens to me...out of nowhere I had anxiety attacks and I could talk myself out of it. It stopped and never came back.

I've been running Liquid Stane 12.5mg EOD n have read some sides include tight chest n flu like symptoms in some users As well as sore joints and muscle pain.

As of now my chest has a little ache n feels like i have stuff on it i need to cough out. Do you think this could be the issue? I'm gonna lay off the stane n see if it clears.

If gyno arises during this time should I use Tamox as a replacement js to try rule it out?

Cheers guys for all the feedback.

It could be your body thinkign its getting sick from histamine action from injections (what i beleive "test flu" is along with body shiut down for test production) sometimes eve now i still feel a bit off the next day after a shot.
if its that it gets better for most after a few weeks. BUT if you have alo of allargies, you may have a bit more issue then others, and switching labs and gear over time you may find some that hassle you less.

I did get freaked out like you YEARS ago when i started first couple cycles. and around that time i had some ( i think) heart pulpatations (only a few and a few times,) but it scared the shit out of me. was it gear or the fact i had high estrogen possibly from not using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), beeing a noob and having water around my heart or genral edema??? i dont know.
but I am healthy and it has not happend in like 4 or 5 years.

Im not saying dont worry though.
watch it.

Lol. Dying is kinda a big issue for me would like to avoid that one for quite a while. :)

I dont think he means it like you think.
the WORRIE of death is nto the sam thing as CARING about death.

I have had alot of axiety issues, mostly worse with alot of stress.
sometimes you need to tell yourself its in your head and sometimes you need to tell yourself if its gona happen or is something i cant control now,...... it is what it is and worries will only make it worse.
CARE, dont worrie.

good luck

Cheers PorkChop I've decided to stop the cycle (if I could even call 2 weeks a cycle) n will start pct gonna give it about 18 days then hit Tamox n clomid. Then back to the Docs for a check up then to the Drawing board if all is good.

All the posts have put my mind at ease n deffo something I'll have to control before embarking on this journey again. Cheers all for your help.

I havev a good chiropractor that is also a nurse practitioner. runs his own shop and part time in a wellness center. I'm very comfortable telling him what I'm about, but even if I didn't he tends to figure it out based on misalignments. He also does an amazing (and painful) job of digging out the stagnant fluid build up in muscles. I have a number of gall bladder issues that flare up if my diet goes to cr@p and he's nailed it every time- including the one where I stopped at his office omw to the hospital. He cracked something and did some pressure point stuff and it was like the elephant got of my chest.

a lot of people don't like being cracked, but for anything I wouldn't tell my MD, I'd tell him. now if he'd stop pushing the supps all the time...

anyhoo, just a thought. wellness practitioners tend to treat the person not the prescription

Back