Chosen SARM Site and Why?

rui mk677 is the bomb! My gh and igf both were flagged as high in my recent blood work taking just 25mgs/day! I was feeling fuller and tight, skin is all cleared up and i feel amazing. I knew the stuff was working and bam my blood work just proved it. I might stay om mk677 forever!!

I use the RUI MT2 alot and the MT2 makes me look very dark. good stuff.
Also the osta and mk677 is very nice.

rui mk677 is the bomb! My gh and igf both were flagged as high in my recent blood work taking just 25mgs/day! I was feeling fuller and tight, skin is all cleared up and i feel amazing. I knew the stuff was working and bam my blood work just proved it. I might stay om mk677 forever!!

Sounds like you're getting great results! How long were you on it before you had your bloodwork done?

So you are saying that RUI's products are high quality and legit? Even SARMS?

Sarmsearch is just too expensive and they charge a flat fee of $25.00 for shipping. No way!!

RUI is the way to go?? I am looking to buy some Ostarine.

I would NOT use RUI sarms ever

Sarms Search is the only place to get sarms that are legit IMO

^^^ That's funny, they have been around for over 10 years and I have used them for over 7 and always had good quality...
and the post before, you state SS is the only place to get real SARMS??
that is such a joke, such an obvious bash and shill... whomever decided to make you a rep for them must not be very good at their job...

I cannot say if RUI SARMs are any good, as I have never tried them. I CAN say I have used RUI for many other things and they have never let me down. Well, the one bottle of Letro I had went bad (aka, I had to significantly increase the dose to get the same result), but that was after having it for a year so I cannot blame RUI for that...it was the cheap bastage in me that had to be blamed. :)

I personally like using a shop for what they are best known for. I go to SarmsSearch for my SARMs because that is all they do - they live or die by how well they make SARMs. Since they are a sponsor here, I know they are good so I could trust trying them. I found out they ARE good, so I don't bother trying any other place.

So I use SarmsSearch for my SARMs and RUI for my ancilliaries and other goodies. I use PSL for my AAS and HGH. I have not yet been let down by any of the three.

I have use RUI and have no complaints, its good products.
going to try sarm with igf1 soon. I am also thinking to try the mk677 with them possibly.
any exp with the mk677?

Bro your retarded. I just posted i used there stuff and proved it was legit with blood work. You sound like a shill and if you are man SS should tell you to just stop cause people like you make a company look bad with posts like this.
I know rui stuff is legit and even though i havent used them id bet SS stuff is good as well.
People that bash one company to push another are losers man.

SARMSSEARCH is known for its top notch quality products, and was the first company to start selling sarms. You can't go wrong with us!

I ordered some Osta from rui but havent used it yet. My buddy loved it and since i use them for all my other stuff i figured it was probably the same top quality product like everything else. In fact if I recall they sold s4 before anybody did.

I ordered some Osta from rui but havent used it yet. My buddy loved it and since i use them for all my other stuff i figured it was probably the same top quality product like everything else. In fact if I recall they sold s4 before anybody did.

That is actually FALSE. SarmsSearch pioneered the sarms niche much before any of our other competitors. I don't bash our competition, but been running our products for quite a while...and not once have I ever had a single complaint! We've been all over the majority of our BodyBuilding Communities Boards for years...plenty of members, mods, vets, newbies, etc that will vouch that there's just no comparison between our products vs our competitions. You get what you pay for....and our products are superior!

I have use RUI and have no complaints, its good products.
going to try sarm with igf1 soon. I am also thinking to try the mk677 with them possibly.
any exp with the mk677?

Currently running a triple stack of Ostarine, GW50 & MK677. Only 6 days in and I can tell this will be a hell of a ride! Gained 4lbs of solid muscle already with a pretty steady pre-sarm diet I was on. Every muscle in my body is tight and pumped...feels a lot like a test, tren e, winny cycle I ran a couple years back. Mentally sharp, alert, pleasant thoughts and overall somewhat euphoric feeling & confidence. Not a worry in my crazy head...lol. Diet is great, cut out all sugar...and I seriously feel like a beast...after only 6 days. You must try the MK677...you will fall in love with her upon site!

I stand by sarmsearch for quality and very good gains. I'd reccomend them over any. Look at the logs and real world reviews. Results don't lie bro order from sas each you will not be dissapointed. Contact me with any questions. Good luck

I'll stick with RUI thats been around for longer than I have been using AAS and Havent had an issue plus I can get a bunch of things I need in one place.
I just ordered the RAD, MT2 and osta. excited!

Back