First Post- need some advice

Craig Wilson

Hi Guys

Long time reader, first post. I'm new to the PED world and bought some sarms from sarm1. I bought the LGD and have been taking for almost 4 weeks. Results have been blahh for the most part. I was going to try for a recomp, but ended up bumping my calories a bit and try for more bulk. I put on about 4lbs, but also increased my waist 1/4" so it was not a recomp for sure. Some lifts were stronger. I feel tighter in the arms and traps. Overall I feel ok. Energy was never great. I pretty much feel the same.

I have continued to research and have found that Dylan G. is not even associated with sarms1 anymore. I joined over at evo and they push sarms1 hard.

I'm going to stop on Wednesday, that will be day 28. My question is, do I need a PCT? I have never used PED's or AAS before, but I don't really feel shutdown. I never went above 8mg per day. Started at 2.5mg for a couple days, jumped to 5.0mg for a couple days, then pretty much 7.5. I have been taking HCGenerate every day with this as well. I have a feeling that what I bought is real, it is just under dosed. I was staying below the 10mg ED anyway.

Any thoughts? Is RUI a good spot for liquid tamox? Not knowing what feeling shutdown is like, I don't want to stop without having a plan. My gut tells me I'm not shut down. Boys are still hanging low. Thanks

Thanks

Edit. 45 year old male. 71" 215 lbs. 18to 20% bf

Last edited:
Get a private blood test; they're cheap and will give you a definitive answer. I suspect that you're going to find you're not suppressed. Privatemdlabs.com is around 50 bucks, and results come a day or two after you go to the lab.

My .02c :)

Thanks. However, that company is not available in my State.

Is there a down side to running two weeks of Tamoxifen just to be safe?

Thanks. However, that company is not available in my State.

Is there a down side to running two weeks of Tamoxifen just to be safe?

If blood work isn't available, I'd do a standard PCT with clomid and nolva. Doses are in the FAQ sticky at the top of the AAS forum.

Back