clear pic for body fat % (updated)

Gotta see legs but I think maybe 12 percent

12 percent? Damn I must be being hard on myself for thinking I'm 13-14. Judging by this guy I should be 10 or less haha.

No offence to your judgement meathead. Just stating I must be a bad guessed.

12 percent? Damn I must be being hard on myself for thinking I'm 13-14. Judging by this guy I should be 10 or less haha.

No offence to your judgement meathead. Just stating I must be a bad guessed.

None taken, I could be wrong too. I'm no expert.

appreciate the actual responses. I forgot the leg pic this morning running late for work, but i'll take it and post it up tonight.

The leaner you are the more any muscle you have will show/pop. If your lifts are good there must be a decent amount of muscle under there. This is obvious I know, but the easiest way to look bigger at your size is to diet 10-15lbs off.

Depending on your goals you might want to bulk a bit more first though, so you don't end up looking like a 160lbs underwear model afterwards ;)

The leaner you are the more any muscle you have will show/pop. If your lifts are good there must be a decent amount of muscle under there. This is obvious I know, but the easiest way to look bigger at your size is to diet 10-15lbs off.

Depending on your goals you might want to bulk a bit more first though, so you don't end up looking like a 160lbs underwear model afterwards ;)

hahaha. Yeah I'm on a bulking phase now just wanted to know where I was standing before the fact. Considering I'm 165-170 right now I'd have to guess i'd look even smaller than a 160lb underwear model after the cutting if i did it all now :p. My plan is getting to 180lbs before I start cutting back down. decent goal to still have size after the cut?

Are you running any gear at the moment, or natural bulking? Just out of curiosity, the procedure for bulking is pretty similar one's just faster than the other and slightly leaner.

running gear atm just about to start seeing the real gains as I'm going on week 5 they just started really coming last week. I have my diet posted in the diet forum and I'm making some changes to add some more carb's into the diet.

running gear atm just about to start seeing the real gains as I'm going on week 5 they just started really coming last week. I have my diet posted in the diet forum and I'm making some changes to add some more carb's into the diet.

Wow you're a fucking dumbass. Why the hell are you taking AAS? You have no base and you have PLENTY of room to grow naturally. 165 lbs and taking steroids... some people's fucking kids man.

Wow you're a fucking dumbass. Why the hell are you taking AAS? You have no base and you have PLENTY of room to grow naturally. 165 lbs and taking steroids... some people's fucking kids man.

No base? You can say what you want cause your on a forum and think your tough buddy.
My Main lifts are on point and already posted about the cycle and the fact that I should've waited another ten pounds. If it makes your day to talk shit on a forum and not be constructive because you are scared in real life then by all means have fun with that.

No base? You can say what you want cause your on a forum and think your tough buddy.
My Main lifts are on point and already posted about the cycle and the fact that I should've waited another ten pounds. If it makes your day to talk shit on a forum and not be constructive because you are scared in real life then by all means have fun with that.

While captain planet was kind of rude in his approach, the reason for the concern is because you are doing placing your health at risk when you should be able to bulk up just fine without S right now. While it is your body and you can do what you want you may want to rethink doing aas and bulk up naturally for about 10lbs or so.

Yes no base. Do you know what that means? You look like you've never even touched a weight before in your life. "My main lifts are on point" what the fuck does that mean? You can lift significant amounts relative to your bodyweight? That doesn't negate the fact that you are 165 lbs and your lifts still reflect that. If you've been training for 4+ years, which is recommended before using AAS, and still look the way you do... you have no business being in the gym. Go back to the misc on bb.com until you learn to train and diet seriously faggot.

While captain planet was kind of rude in his approach, the reason for the concern is because you are doing placing your health at risk when you should be able to bulk up just fine without S right now. While it is your body and you can do what you want you may want to rethink doing aas and bulk up naturally for about 10lbs or so.
I don't disagree I got ahead of myself with the cycle I know I should have waited the extra 10lbs before doing it. just not much of a choice four weeks in feel like I finish it and re asses ever contemplating another one years down the road. just trying to make the best of the situation. I lost a lot of my definition when I got incarcerated fora bit and that's slowly coming back. I just don't take kindly to people having to talk shit online because that's a coward move. but I do appreciate your constructive criticism and that helps with my conclusion of staying off aas for quite a while if not life.

Back