Clen FAQ by BigAndy69

It's fine alone, better with juice (everything is!) Try it for 2 weeks and see how you react, some ppl get absolutely shredded on it and others not so much.

I'm stacking clenched with Sustanon (sust) tren and ghrp and its doing wonders. However I am getting a few sides..muscle cramps and pretty severe insomnia. Worth if to me though. I'm doing low dose between 50-100 daily.

Just thought I would share this research:

clenbuterol reported to possibly increase power and volume of well-preserved muscles (level 3 [lacking direct] evidence) based on case series without differences in clinical outcomes

4 adults with muscular dystrophy (only 1 with Miyoshi myopathy) were treated with clenbuterol 30-40 mcg/day for 6-18 months

• power and volume of well preserved
  • muscles increased, but atrophic muscles did not improve
  • no improvement in activities of daily living

clenbuterol is a beta-2 adrenergic agonist

Reference - Rinsho Shinkeigaku 2001 Oct;41(10):698 [Japanese]

Sorry to bump a very old thread yet again, but I have a couple of questions, as I am starting a Clen cycle here in about a week.

First, BigAndy69 or others: Would you still recommend taking an EC stack during the two off weeks between on weeks? I am currently on an EC stack, so that's not an issue (in terms of tolerance), but I have seen differing opinions on this (because of the fact that ephedrine targets the same receptors, etc). If not EC, is there another stimulant/thermogenic that may better? I definitely want to take some kind of stimulant during those two off weeks to: a). not interrupt the fat loss process and more importantly, b). avoid the crash. Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

Second, would anyone still recommend diphenhydramine during the off weeks? I've seen recent research that this antihistamine doesn't even target beta 2 receptors.

Thanks much!

Bump...this should be a sticky because I've seen a lot of Clen posts recently and I've also had a lot of questions regarding Clen....this basically breaks it down barney style

Question. I just started clen, on my first 7 days. Was wundering do I have to drop on mcg once I'm at cap of 160mcg?
Chart says 60,60,60 8o,80,80 120,120,120 160,160,160 then drop to 120mcg.
I jumped on mcg cuz my body needed more. Was not being effected by the small dosage.I ave done 160mcg for 3 days already and wanted to make sure that I have to drop dosage or can I stay at 160mcg?

I noticed no one mentioned stacking w/ ketotifen to downregulate the B2A receptors.

In theory this should allow essentially indefinete use w/o loss of effectiveness.

As far as I know, the only reason to cycle is to allow time for the B2A receptors to downregulate naturally. As long as health factors are in check (BP, chol, etc...), ketotifen should get you around having to cycle off.

Anyone w/ experience w/ this combo care to share effectiveness?

good info, noticed u said different brands will work better than others, how are RUI products of liquid clen and T3?

How many calories should you do when cutting with clen to avoid muscleloss?
I tried to do the A high protein(1.5g per lb of bodyweight), moderate carb(0.5g to 1g per lb of bodyweight), low fat diet(0.25g per lb of bodyweight) mealplan

Male, 175cm height, 163lbs weight . Physical job, 40 hours a week (5-6 days). Workout 1 hour 5 times a week..

Daily Schedule:
8am - Wake up, eat Clen
9am - Meal1 Breakfast... 1 egg, 50g oats, 60g whey
10am - Workout for 1 hour with 10g BCAA intra
11.30am - Meal2_Postworkout... 50g oats, 70g whey
2.30pm - Meal3... fresh spinach and 200g chickenbreast
3pm - Physical work for 8 hours
7pm - Meal4... fresh spinach and 200g chickenbreast
11.30pm - Meal5_Bedtime Meal... 2 eggs, 60g whey
Total macros: 60-20-20. 275g protein, 80g carbs, 40g fat - Only 1800 calories..

Not sure if i should increase my fat intake or protein intake and go to 2000 calories?
Would 1800 calories only cost muscle loss or not on clen?

Back