Clen for the woman

Ifrit

My woman has lost 3 pounds on clen since Friday, she loves the stuff and is in a better mood all the time too. Just though I would let ya'll know. Oh and I have lost 25 pounds since March 15, boy did I over bulk,lol.

Wow! That is great. How is her bodyfat? Has it gone down? Any side effects. Hubby and I are planning to give the clen a try, what are your (and her) doseages?

Liquidresearch is awesome. Great prices and quick service, tell Mike (the owner) that Ifrit sent ya.

That's great that you're doing so well on it. Clen works great that's for sure. I just hate the sides I get from it.

Fyre said:
That's great that you're doing so well on it. Clen works great that's for sure. I just hate the sides I get from it.

Pray tell, what are the side effects you experienced and at what doses?

The tremors were really bad for me....lol, really bad shakes. I was using 100mcg's a day split up into two doses(50mcgs each). Then I cut it back cuz I thought it was too much. I cut it back to 80mcg's split up in 40mcg doses but my tremors were still pretty bad. Most people get use to the Clen after about a week but my body just didn't. I sucked it up and did my three weeks on and it worked really well. Helped me lean out and still maintain my muscle. I also experienced some muscle cramping but once I through the Taurine and extra potassium in there, I was all good. I was fortunate enough not to get the headaches which are so commonly associated with Clen. So, that was a good thing.

I am just wondering if the clen your using is the liquaClen stuff.... just wondering how that is.... if its worth the purchase... thanx fo you time...

ps: New to the forum and very happy to be here learning alot...

omg

Back