Clen legal in US?

JenniferMarie

Can you purchase Clen for private use and import it into the US? One website said it is legal for 3 months of personal use. Is this true? I haven't really read anywhere it's illegal... but I"m really confused because nothing states it outright. I read about it in magazines and online and it just says non sold in the US. But I bought a lot of thinga that aren't sold in the US from Europe.

JenniferMarie said:
Can you purchase Clen for private use and import it into the US? One website said it is legal for 3 months of personal use. Is this true? I haven't really read anywhere it's illegal... but I"m really confused because nothing states it outright. I read about it in magazines and online and it just says non sold in the US. But I bought a lot of thinga that aren't sold in the US from Europe.

It is legal to purchase non-controlled/non-scheduled drugs from abroad (technically no more than a three month supply, a drug that's not already sold in the USA, and you must have a prescription). Although as long as it is not controlled/scheduled and no more than a personal amount, they'll almost always let it through.

Clen is one of those grey area drugs though. They realize it's widely used in the bodybuilding realm, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if it were confiscated (if they opened the pack in the first place, of course).

There is no reason to purchase clen from abroad when it is (for the most part) legally availible for purchase here in the states. I wont get into the legalities of it, but as things are right now, it is perfectly safe to order clen as a research chemical.

DougoeFre5h said:
There is no reason to purchase clen from abroad when it is (for the most part) legally availible for purchase here in the states. I wont get into the legalities of it, but as things are right now, it is perfectly safe to order clen as a research chemical.

I agree.

Just order clen through our sponsor and circumvent the whole importation process completely.

FYI I have used pharmaceutical clen tabs and also "research supplies" liquid clen and found that the latter works better. Also its basically dirt cheap , and legal for research purposes!!

Back