Clen only to lose fat.

Matt Jax

Hey peeps,

Despite my recent posts concerning my 1st cycle. I have decided I do not feel ready to start taking steroids.

As my goal is to lose fat and make my existing muscles visible, I have decided to take just Clen in conjunction with a low calorie diet and a heavy weight training programme and light cardio.
Can my goals be achieved by doing this?

My stats

Age - 26
Height - 5'9
Weight - 198lbs
Body Fat - 22%

After a weight session when Im pumped, my muscles bulge, like theyre trying to escape from underneath the fat (very frustrating).
So I do believe I have a quite a bit of muscle mass hiding underneath my body fat as I have been training on and off for 8 years.

clen is very good for droppping some extra pounds. There are lots of good logs about dosing. Definitely look into keto and taurine, will help you run it longer.

Try going the natural route first bro. It's going to be harder, but you have to develop the discipline. Clenbuterol should only be used to zap away the last little bit of fat of people on strict dieting programs. It isn't a quick fix, and could lead to problems if abused.

Try going the natural route first bro. It's going to be harder, but you have to develop the discipline. Clenbuterol should only be used to zap away the last little bit of fat of people on strict dieting programs. It isn't a quick fix, and could lead to problems if abused.

This. You will be very disappointed if you use clen at 22% bodyfat as you will notice little difference for many weeks.

I start using clen at around 10-11% bodyfat.

I think, if someone want to lose weight than one should try some diet plan not a serious and some exercise that can help you to getting rid of belly fat or any other abdominal fat in your body.

I have used clen. First, use it wisely if there is such a thing. Start at a very low dose and work your way up slowly bc you will experience extreme migranes. Also, your diet has to be in check and lots of cardio. It will help with shedding those extra 10 pounds, but it won't help if you are not serious with diet and training. I did 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and started at 20mcg and worked up to 80 which I topped out at. I had great results. 5'10 started at 190 16% bf and went to 175 pretty lean to 7%. I am 43 years old and in the best shape of my life. Did not use anything else..Good Luck !

I have used clen. First, use it wisely if there is such a thing. Start at a very low dose and work your way up slowly bc you will experience extreme migranes. Also, your diet has to be in check and lots of cardio. It will help with shedding those extra 10 pounds, but it won't help if you are not serious with diet and training. I did 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and started at 20mcg and worked up to 80 which I topped out at. I had great results. 5'10 started at 190 16% bf and went to 175 pretty lean to 7%. I am 43 years old and in the best shape of my life. Did not use anything else..Good Luck !
If u didnt use anything else like u stated (amy type of test), out of those 15lbs u lost, maybe 8 or 9 were fat. The rest was straight muscle burning.

I've ran clen before and I didn't Like it I started at 40mcg went up to 100 didn't like it made my heart feel. I feel eca is a better alternative well imo it is worked better for me. I've read bad things about clen so I used ur once didn't like the sides I had so never tried it again. Diet. counting macros is all you need

Back