Which is Safer?

• Clen

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • DNP

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

A-10

Delectable Injectables
The people that have stated Clen is dangerous usually cite some study where 50x the human dose was given to rats, so therefore its unlikely to be dangerous for human use. But I've also seen posts that people have said they developed heart murmurs while/after taking it.

I've ran DNP before and thought I'd downgrade to Clen but it seems that DNP is the safer alternative IMO. Safer as in longterm/permanent risks, as I opt for low dose DNP run.

Your thoughts? If possible please back it up with fact instead of "Clen is bad for you because your hands shake a lot. People with Parkinson's shake a lot. Therefore Clen must be bad for you."

If concerned about the dangers of both drugs just use gold ol'e diet

Anyone with alot of experience with DNP will tell you that DNP is very safe at relatively low dosages for extended cycles. For example, I just finished a 30 day cycle of DNP at 250mg/ed. The only side I had was a slightly elevated temperature.

I dont like the way I feel on clen and its not near as effective as DNP IMO.

radeon said:
Anyone with alot of experience with DNP will tell you that DNP is very safe at relatively low dosages for extended cycles. For example, I just finished a 30 day cycle of DNP at 250mg/ed. The only side I had was a slightly elevated temperature.

I dont like the way I feel on clen and its not near as effective as DNP IMO.

Already did a run of DNP low dose in the past. Was thinking about giving Clen a try but with the information I keep getting it seems DNP is a safer alternative.

I used clen along time ago don't remember the dosage though. I liked I really liked working out on it that stuff is intense and it tasted pretty good to

Back