Clen winny cycle

wildcats55 said:
what kind of winstrol is the best?

Winstrol/Stanozolol is just that, there should be no difference. Different companies/UGLs may have better quality control standards then others, but the raw compound itself is the same no matter what.

Plus, you are going to get a different answer from everybody. People's answers depend on tons of different factors.

Aboot said:
Winstrol/Stanozolol is just that, there should be no difference. Different companies/UGLs may have better quality control standards then others, but the raw compound itself is the same no matter what.

Plus, you are going to get a different answer from everybody. People's answers depend on tons of different factors.

hey aboot why wouldnt u recommend a WInstrol/clenbuterol stack ?

is it because there is no test at base ? or Just because Winstrol (winny) and clen dont do well together ?

it is because there is no androgenic compound.
your dick with be the problem .
and dont forget tendon pressure .

you can clen alone but Winstrol (winny) alone is a problem

gilreuven said:
it is because there is no androgenic compound.
your dick with be the problem .
and dont forget tendon pressure .

you can clen alone but Winstrol (winny) alone is a problem

yeah i know.. ive run both of them alone. =)

winny can be done alone. as long as you dont have a girlfriend.

but is that the major problem: limp dick?

Cause I was thinking of adding clen with my winny.

The results will vary from person to person. I've done cutting cycles in the past that consisted of only clen and Winstrol (winny) for 50-60 days with great results and no sign of limp dick. I've only encountered the dreaded limp dick using deca at 700mgs+ per wk even with 2g's of test.

My current run is:
clen 160 mcg's ed
winny 80mgs ed

This will last for 50 days. This is the tail end of a Test/deca cycle that I ran for 10 wks. Then it'll be post cycle therapy (pct) for a month, 80 mg of Nolva ed.

Sorry for babbling guys.

Back