Clenbuterol Help for Women

be very careful with clen ladies....consider albuterol first as it has wayyy less side effects and is about 70% as potent as clen. a much safer option.

I'm not a fan of clen at all.

Detour your right in what you say. I did eat a lot of steak but not at the min as I'm following a plan. Keto diet? I can't do it I end up losing the plot and having massive chocolate binges :) but for me a couple of non carb days is easy as I've never been a big carb eater. I struggle with 150grams of carbs I feel to full and bloated. I think the carb cycle is good, high days and zero days etc.

So my ideal diet would be 2000 calories of chocolate!! Mmmmmmmm :)

I couldn't do 0 carbs either Frenchy, I don't like keto either...

Now, a 2000 calorie Chocolate diet I think I would do.... Awww, Death by Chocolate ........ :wiggle: lol

Maybe a slight tweak in your routine would help. I don't mean to be critical, but if you're one of these people who get on a treadmill and walk for an hour , or ride a bike while reading a mag......chances are you need to up the intensity. Your routines may have worked for you at first, but your body has changed and also adapted to the routine. Maybe 45 min at a greater intensity and use the extra 15 for weight training which builds muscle. And muscle will INCINERATE FAT !!:chainsaw:
Finally, I know Jasmine indicated her ab work.....I would not place as much emphasis on that right now. Once you achieve the toned sculpted look you desire, then maybe incorporate more ab work but for now keep it to a minimum.

Maybe a slight tweak in your routine would help. I don't mean to be critical, but if you're one of these people who get on a treadmill and walk for an hour , or ride a bike while reading a mag......chances are you need to up the intensity. Your routines may have worked for you at first, but your body has changed and also adapted to the routine. Maybe 45 min at a greater intensity and use the extra 15 for weight training which builds muscle. And muscle will INCINERATE FAT !!:chainsaw:
Finally, I know Jasmine indicated her ab work.....I would not place as much emphasis on that right now. Once you achieve the toned sculpted look you desire, then maybe incorporate more ab work but for now keep it to a minimum.

I agree ^^^
Our bodies are very adaptable & in order to challenge it, we need to change things up.
And as far as working the abs, I also think if your bf is higher u shouldn't really focus too much on them, once your bf drops the abs will show.

OK, this thread has been on my mind since I first read it. My ex had some major difficulties with clen. If you are already prone to anxiety or depression, clen is going to exacerbate it BIG TIME. If you really want some sort of OTC supplement to jump start your system, I highly recommend OxyElite Pro from USP labs. I wouldn't recommend ANYTHING unless I have tried it myself and it actually works. This stuff works pretty darn good. Just my opinion, take it or leave it, you won't offend me. You are getting some excellent advice from Mrs. P here.

Sorry everyone I didn't realize how many comments had been added to this thread! An update of how I am now to see what everyone thinks....after reading a lot of the threads posted including several by Mrs P, Blondie, Detour and some others and also messaging Mrs P for some extra advice I have come to accept that there really is no wonder pill, liquid or anything else that can make you drop 3 sizes! Yes in a way there is but it isn't long term and I know if i chose the quick option I'll be back to square one in a couple of months and just repeating myself therefore I have chosen the healthier (yes longer) way which I know will benefit in the long run.

My daily work out routine has now changed to the below:

Every morning I go for a half an hour walk along the beach on en empty stomach Monday - Sunday then extra is as follows:

Monday: Half an hour on the treadmill where I change between walking and jogging at 6kph and 12kph. I then do some planks, crunches with 36kg on the machine, leg press with 80kg, then back on the treadmill again for 30 minutes repeating the jog/run cycle.

Tuesday:Body Pump - this includes using weights and a lot of squats, lunges, bench press ect I'm sure you would all know the basic idea! I do that for an hour then jump on the treadmill for an extra half hour where I change between walking and jogging at 6kph and 12kph.

Wednesday: Repeat of Mondays work out

Thursday: Repeat of Tuesday's work out

Friday: Just a walk along the beach for an hour in the afternoon with a friend

Saturday: Body Pump in the morning, walk along the beach for an hour straight after. Sometimes another hour walk along the beach that afternoon.

Sunday: This is sometimes a day off...instead I go jet skiing, wake boarding and tubing all day.

With the body pump classes, I'll mix up the weights some days so not put on so much for squats one day but extra for bench press then the next day more for squats but less for arms. I take mesomorph as a pre trainer...I am currently in love with this stuff! The energy hit is amazing and I get so zoned that I can just keep going! But slowly I can feel my body is working up a tolerance so I'm having a week off and if it's still the same I'll stop for 2 weeks.

My diet is slowly getting better. I eat every 3 hours no matter what. Having an alarm set on my phone has helped and I know longer feel hungry at all. I know I'm still not eating enough...thanks to fitness pal letting me know I'm always under my calorie intake by a lot but slowly working on that one!

As for breakfast I know cereal is now "shit" haha! I have either wholemeal toast, scrambled eggs or porridge. I am drinking roughly 3-4 liters a day and that is the only liquid. Sometimes a coffee maybe every second day at work but with no sugar and lactose free skim milk.

My first snack is usually a peice of fruit so a handful of grapes, a banana or an orange. Lunch is usually steamed veggies like peas, corn, spinach, carrot. I don't have all of them but their my favs I mix. Dinner is always a piece of meat between 150-200grams. I'm a steak lover so that's usually on the cards, or brown rice mixed with some egg and peas, or 100-150grams of chicken and lettuce and dressing.

Desert because I have such a sweet tooth is a low fat basic yogurt that I put in the freezer to make myself think I'm having ice cream!

So there, that's what I'm doing! Any or more advice is appreciated! Sorry it's so long! I find that the morning walk makes me feel so much better through out the day and gets the energy levels going great. Plus the view at the beach is always good on the eye ;) To me running has always made me lose weight the fastest so I'm trying to do as much HITT training as my knees can take!

:)

As for clen, I have mates that have had great results on it however it wasn't for me. I felt like I was defiantly on speed and about to pass out which then freaked me out causing anxiety attacks. Plus I continuously worried about my heart and how bad it might be affecting it.

Back