Clenbuterol Help for Women

Jasminnn

Hey everyone, i'm a 19 year old girl that has recently changed my eating habits to a high protein diet. I do have high protein cereal every morning with 99.9% fat free milk, 150g of broiled chicken and 1 and 1/2 cups of steamed veggies for lunch, then either the same for dinner or replace the chicken with steak. I'll have one coffee a day with 99.9% fat free milk and an orange as a snack. I go to the gym 4 times a week minimum and do cardio for an hour then half an hour of ab work including sit ups, planks,ect. However, i'm not seeing the results I need and have been researching clen for about 6 months now and see that although with the side effects which can seem a bit daunting the results seem to come fast. For a girl that is doing all of the above, how much clen powder should i start off with and increase it by each day? Do you think that 2 days on 2 days off has better results then the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? Also, a friend said that he can get clen paste...is this the same as the gel? and what is stronger the gel/paste or powder? Any dosage help plus a better gym routine if you believe is needed would be great!!! I keep reading about things to do when your coming off clen....can you explain this more as i don't understand. What am i meant to take when i come off to help with any side effects and reduce weight gain until the 2 weeks is off. I don't plan on doing this long term it's just a kick start then i'll be able to maintain it. Sorry for writing heaps but the more you know the better you probably can help! Thanks heaps everyone :)

My husband recently brought home some Liquid clen and I have no idea how i should use it!! Im 24 years old and im 5'0 and weigh 155! I know im so over weight but i recently had a baby and have lost alot of weight and recently hit a plateau! I work out every day at the gym and eat fairly healthy! Sorry i joined onto your post but i didnt know how to make a new one! ;)

Hey everyone, i'm a 19 year old girl that has recently changed my eating habits to a high protein diet. I do have high protein cereal every morning with 99.9% fat free milk, 150g of broiled chicken and 1 and 1/2 cups of steamed veggies for lunch, then either the same for dinner or replace the chicken with steak. I'll have one coffee a day with 99.9% fat free milk and an orange as a snack. I go to the gym 4 times a week minimum and do cardio for an hour then half an hour of ab work including sit ups, planks,ect. However, i'm not seeing the results I need and have been researching clen for about 6 months now and see that although with the side effects which can seem a bit daunting the results seem to come fast. For a girl that is doing all of the above, how much clen powder should i start off with and increase it by each day? Do you think that 2 days on 2 days off has better results then the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? Also, a friend said that he can get clen paste...is this the same as the gel? and what is stronger the gel/paste or powder? Any dosage help plus a better gym routine if you believe is needed would be great!!! I keep reading about things to do when your coming off clen....can you explain this more as i don't understand. What am i meant to take when i come off to help with any side effects and reduce weight gain until the 2 weeks is off. I don't plan on doing this long term it's just a kick start then i'll be able to maintain it. Sorry for writing heaps but the more you know the better you probably can help! Thanks heaps everyone :)

Hey Jasminnn,

I think I replied to you on the women's forum :) I think you are way too young to take clen, like I said before u can achive good results naturally... with the right diet/training.

My husband recently brought home some Liquid clen and I have no idea how i should use it!! Im 24 years old and im 5'0 and weigh 155! I know im so over weight but i recently had a baby and have lost alot of weight and recently hit a plateau! I work out every day at the gym and eat fairly healthy! Sorry i joined onto your post but i didnt know how to make a new one! ;)

Hi there welcome ! :)

I understand wanting to lose weight after having a baby can be frustrating.
How long ago did u have the baby ? Remember loosing the weigh won't happen overnight, I know your saying you've reached a plateau, you need to re-evaluate your diet & training, I can assure you, the reults your looking for can be achieved naturally, you probably need to tweak your diet & training.

If you are doing the same routine, this might be the reason for hitting a plateau, our bodies are very adaptable, so you need to change things around to keep challanging yoru body.

if your BF is high, clen won't really help much, the key is DIET...
Clen has many negative side effects, please research this further before u decide to start a cycle.

Best of luck to you~
Hope you enjoy this site :)

Is there a Diet and workout plan you can suggest for me? I do cardio 5 days a week and weight training 2 of those days! I just figured that the clen would give me an added boost of energy to help with my workouts! I have been told that the energy this stuff gives is incredible! Thanks so much Mrs. P!!

Is there a Diet and workout plan you can suggest for me? I do cardio 5 days a week and weight training 2 of those days! I just figured that the clen would give me an added boost of energy to help with my workouts! I have been told that the energy this stuff gives is incredible! Thanks so much Mrs. P!!

Do you know what your BF % is, if u do I can help u figure out what your TDEE (Total daily energy expenditure) is, which is basically how many calories your body needs to maintain itself.
Then I can give u better advise on your diet.

You should add more days of weight training to your routine, There are so many benefits to weight training, you will increase your metablic rate, increase lean muscle mass, and basically burn more calories.

I'm not saying Clen is innefective, many run effective and safe Clen cycles, but IMO if you decide to run a cycle, and have done your uhomework, it's essential to have your diet & training in check.
And the sides are not worth it's use IMO,

anyone can achieve good results naturally if all components are in place.

I'm more than happy to help u in any way I can, so ask as many questions as u like. :)

I do not know what my BF% is, can i figure that out at the gym? See my biggest problem with my diet is i do not know how to calculate the amount of calories i'm eating. I have tried those programs that allow you to type in what you have eaten for the day but sometimes i get frustrated when i cannot find exactly what it is i had. I think it would be a lot easier for me to follow a diet regime then to try to customize one myself.

Clen

Hi,
Im curious to know how you going with the clen?
Im in the same situation?

QUOTE=Jasminnn;2901326]Hey everyone, i'm a 19 year old girl that has recently changed my eating habits to a high protein diet. I do have high protein cereal every morning with 99.9% fat free milk, 150g of broiled chicken and 1 and 1/2 cups of steamed veggies for lunch, then either the same for dinner or replace the chicken with steak. I'll have one coffee a day with 99.9% fat free milk and an orange as a snack. I go to the gym 4 times a week minimum and do cardio for an hour then half an hour of ab work including sit ups, planks,ect. However, i'm not seeing the results I need and have been researching clen for about 6 months now and see that although with the side effects which can seem a bit daunting the results seem to come fast. For a girl that is doing all of the above, how much clen powder should i start off with and increase it by each day? Do you think that 2 days on 2 days off has better results then the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? Also, a friend said that he can get clen paste...is this the same as the gel? and what is stronger the gel/paste or powder? Any dosage help plus a better gym routine if you believe is needed would be great!!! I keep reading about things to do when your coming off clen....can you explain this more as i don't understand. What am i meant to take when i come off to help with any side effects and reduce weight gain until the 2 weeks is off. I don't plan on doing this long term it's just a kick start then i'll be able to maintain it. Sorry for writing heaps but the more you know the better you probably can help! Thanks heaps everyone :)[/QUOTE]

So I ended up trying clen against what everyone said and I guess I learnt a great lesson and that is respect your elders and listen to what they say haha! I lasted 4 days and had to stop! The anxiety was so bad I had to cancel a weekend away with friends because I didn't feel safe being away from my parents because I thought something bad was going to happen. I couldn't sleep and would have panic attacks while I was laying in bed thinking I'm going to pass out. Yes it did have it positives like opening up my airways pretty good which allowed me to jog for ages on end but it definitely wasn't worth it. As Mrs P said, I was to young and not ready. I have read and also know friends that have successfully used it and gained great results, but for me it isn't the answer. If you want great information, there are loads of posts/threads in the women's forum so check it out and even google! I've come to accept that really your better off creating a healthier way of living which comes down to a good diet and exercise :) yes sometimes it's not the fastest way but it will help you keep the results for a much longer period of time rather then quick fixing it every 6 months when the weight has come back on! New Years Resolution has started :)

Jasminnn hi...

The diet in your first post, is that what you have all day? If so excuse my French but your diet is shit :) breakfast- cereal? The only cereal is oats. Try having 6 egg whites scrammwd and raw oats. Where is all your protein? You are not eating enough- every 2-3 hours remember! Your metabolism will increase also this way, little and often. Cut the steak out for now it's high in calories and you want to lose fat. Have chicken turkey and white fish only. High and low carb days. How many calories do you need to stay at your
Current weight?

CLEN: may work, doubt it. Your bf % is to high. Generally to notice you shoud be below 15%. I'm at 20% and didn't see much but I'm going to
Run again after my aas cycle. I researched clen for years- it sounded dangerous with bad sides. I used it upto 120mcg with slight hand tremours that's all so I was pleased lol. But it's not good for your heart, also you must do lots of CARDIO and not eat any shit. IMO its dafter than T3 I hate the stuff.

Do you know how to use clen and how long are you running it for??

Jasminnn sorry I didn't see your last post! Sorry. Oh you didn't like it? Did you start on 20mcg? If this amount caused u that much
Stress you'd have no chance. Panic attacks are awful. I can get anxious but I was fine with clen but T3's made me feel awful.
My advice is to sort your diet and training out you'll be fine :)

I do not know what my BF% is, can i figure that out at the gym? See my biggest problem with my diet is i do not know how to calculate the amount of calories i'm eating. I have tried those programs that allow you to type in what you have eaten for the day but sometimes i get frustrated when i cannot find exactly what it is i had. I think it would be a lot easier for me to follow a diet regime then to try to customize one myself.

Those programs ar pretty good, I like fitday.com..
You can get your bF tested at any gym, once u know your BF, then u can figure out how many calories u should be eating.
If u like check ou tthe diet forum, there's a lot of useful info there.

There's a lot of factors that go into customizing a diet, your bf, age, weight, activiy level, goals.

And loosing weight/fat is 80 % diet.

Take care~

So I ended up trying clen against what everyone said and I guess I learnt a great lesson and that is respect your elders and listen to what they say haha! I lasted 4 days and had to stop! The anxiety was so bad I had to cancel a weekend away with friends because I didn't feel safe being away from my parents because I thought something bad was going to happen. I couldn't sleep and would have panic attacks while I was laying in bed thinking I'm going to pass out. Yes it did have it positives like opening up my airways pretty good which allowed me to jog for ages on end but it definitely wasn't worth it. As Mrs P said, I was to young and not ready. I have read and also know friends that have successfully used it and gained great results, but for me it isn't the answer. If you want great information, there are loads of posts/threads in the women's forum so check it out and even google! I've come to accept that really your better off creating a healthier way of living which comes down to a good diet and exercise :) yes sometimes it's not the fastest way but it will help you keep the results for a much longer period of time rather then quick fixing it every 6 months when the weight has come back on! New Years Resolution has started :)

It's true jasminn,

Being healthy is a lifelong commitment, it's a lifestyle that requires dedication & dicipline. You are very young, you can achive your goals without the use of Clen.
Glad to hear you stopped using it after reacting the way u did.

Good luck to u :)

p.s (btw, who are u calling an elder girl ?) lol

Last edited:
Jasminnn hi...

The diet in your first post, is that what you have all day? If so excuse my French but your diet is shit :) breakfast- cereal? The only cereal is oats. Try having 6 egg whites scrammwd and raw oats. Where is all your protein? You are not eating enough- every 2-3 hours remember! Your metabolism will increase also this way, little and often. Cut the steak out for now it's high in calories and you want to lose fat. Have chicken turkey and white fish only. High and low carb days. How many calories do you need to stay at your
Current weight?

CLEN: may work, doubt it. Your bf % is to high. Generally to notice you shoud be below 15%. I'm at 20% and didn't see much but I'm going to
Run again after my aas cycle. I researched clen for years- it sounded dangerous with bad sides. I used it upto 120mcg with slight hand tremours that's all so I was pleased lol. But it's not good for your heart, also you must do lots of CARDIO and not eat any shit. IMO its dafter than T3 I hate the stuff.

Do you know how to use clen and how long are you running it for??

The diet advice is not quite right. Without knowing her TDEE you cannot say what she should be eating, only giving her the right kind of food options. Lots of cardio isn't needed if you eat right for your body and goals. Also, nothing wrong with red meat when dieting to cut fat, the saturated fats help with test levels (even in females with lower t amounts) and it has carnitine and b vitamins and other things that you just don't get in white meats and fish. OP, you should get some advice from a nutritionist, check out 3J's diet forum, he has a lot of knowledge and can set you in the right direction. It all depends on where you are at now and your daily activities as well as your exercises and goals. Good luck girly ;) :)

Ps, not to bash you or anything Frenchy, just my opinion, if you start competing - like I think you said you will do - when you get on the right diet you'll see how little cardio you need to do until the very last few weeks to get to stupidly low bf% ;)

Yeah I just meant on clen it's good to add more cardio. :) I only do 30 mins HIIT and if longer I hold my heart rate at 120. I love steak but on most cutting diets (well mine) its not an option. I'm going to throw in some zero carb days as well back to back on none training/cardio days

Yeah I just meant on clen it's good to add more cardio. :) I only do 30 mins HIIT and if longer I hold my heart rate at 120. I love steak but on most cutting diets (well mine) its not an option. I'm going to throw in some zero carb days as well back to back on none training/cardio days

The idea is about total calories, so essentially you could eat anything to lose weight if you stuck within the caloric needs/deficit. Wouldn't necessarily be healthy or all lean tissue though. To be honest, so many diets work because so many people have different needs, it's a case of can you stick to it? But also, I don't want to live on a diet to stay lean, I want to eat healthily and maintain realistic objectives. The figure girls and such all have an off season and none look like they do when on stage - bear that in mind when thinking about getting "cut", because if it's something you want to maintain unless you're naturally lean - you just won't. Find a happy medium :) whoah, way off point! LOL! but to back track..

Steak is great for dinner because it digests slower, grass fed organic steak is full of CLA which is another reason to have it in your diet. But also, I truly believe in eating what your genetic make up says you should. But that is IMHO, what works for me.

Also, zero carb..I can't do that lol! Keto diets aren't for me, I can carb cycle and zig zag calories, but no carbs? No thanks! Doing all those things at 20% bodyfat will make it harder for you to drop your weight. I think you need to properly workout your macro needs, and adjust your diet. You may actually add weight at first but that would most probably be just water weight and maybe some lean tissue, your metabolism would ramp up and with your tailored training you would drop fat and maintain lean tissue.

But again, that's just my opinion. Hoping to see some pictures of your Anavar (var) cycle ;)

The idea is about total calories, so essentially you could eat anything to lose weight if you stuck within the caloric needs/deficit. Wouldn't necessarily be healthy or all lean tissue though. To be honest, so many diets work because so many people have different needs, it's a case of can you stick to it? But also, I don't want to live on a diet to stay lean, I want to eat healthily and maintain realistic objectives. The figure girls and such all have an off season and none look like they do when on stage - bear that in mind when thinking about getting "cut", because if it's something you want to maintain unless you're naturally lean - you just won't. Find a happy medium :) whoah, way off point! LOL! but to back track..

Steak is great for dinner because it digests slower, grass fed organic steak is full of CLA which is another reason to have it in your diet. But also, I truly believe in eating what your genetic make up says you should. But that is IMHO, what works for me.

Very true Detour, I also believe a calorie is a calorie... and it comes down to the total calories your eating & maintaining a deficit.

Finding what works for u too, it's the trick.. I don't do well when I eat too many carbs.

@Frenchy, like Detour says, red meat it's a slower digesting protein, has a more complete amino acid complex, and better protein synthesis.. So your body is getting a constant source of nutrients while u sleep.
Just stick to lean read meat, casein is another good option for your last meal.

be very careful with clen ladies....consider albuterol first as it has wayyy less side effects and is about 70% as potent as clen. a much safer option.

Detour your right in what you say. I did eat a lot of steak but not at the min as I'm following a plan. Keto diet? I can't do it I end up losing the plot and having massive chocolate binges :) but for me a couple of non carb days is easy as I've never been a big carb eater. I struggle with 150grams of carbs I feel to full and bloated. I think the carb cycle is good, high days and zero days etc.

So my ideal diet would be 2000 calories of chocolate!! Mmmmmmmm :)

Back