Clenbuterol vs. Ephedrine/Caffeine/Aspirin

Which do you prefer?

• Clen

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • ECA

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
I would say clen is more effective, however I've tried em all and considering the price, risks and results, your better of just doing it natty. I think cutting supps are far more dangerous than most steroids...

I have a bottle of clen...yet to do the two week cycle. Will be doing in two weeks though. Ephedrine is effective with caffeine...i'm just not an advocator of adding the aspirin unless you are strictly worried about losing weight as it will to an extent affect protein synthesis.

I've used both and I feel they're pretty much equal, with maybe a slight edge to ECA. I was just wondering what everyone else thought.

HeHateMe said:
I've used both and I feel they're pretty much equal, with maybe a slight edge to ECA. I was just wondering what everyone else thought.

Maybe i'm mistaken but don't they both affect the body the same way? I'd like to think of as an anology:

ECA is to Clen as test prop is to test e

Clen worked real well for me, 11lbs in 3-4weeks although I did lose some muscle but not much...I'll be honest I didn't even really try that hard the fat just fell off, the sides with clen were not very nice, headaches, heart palpitations....ECA did nothing for me apart from blood in my fecies, racing heart, cost more.

Clen wins

yeah same for me man, i tried medium hard and lost stupid amonts of fat, but yeah, sides were rough until i got used to them...

the nightmare said:
yeah same for me man, i tried medium hard and lost stupid amonts of fat, but yeah, sides were rough until i got used to them...

I did wonder about the studies regarding hardening of the heart muscle, but I think this was at high doses plus I think **** takes it so whats good for him is good for me :D

Last edited:
Back