Clicking in Left Shoulder when doing pressing movements.

bronx_HARDSTYLE

Shopping for Sauce
Real quick...

Bout a month or so...I was using the Hammer Strength chest press machine. And of course I loaded that shit up. And when I started pressing...I noticed a little hyper extention in my left shoulder...but I just kept going. Next day...I felt like I pulled my cuff. So I took a break for a couple of weeks to let it heal a bit. But now I feel a slight clicking when doing any kind of press. I know you guys arent Dr.s....But Can I still train?..Or is my Cuff still fcukked up...

Any advice is welcomed.
-BX

My left shoulder is similar. It feels looser than my right. I find that I sleep on it more than my right. I try not to sleep on it and I find my shoulder heals faster.

Real quick...

Bout a month or so...I was using the Hammer Strength chest press machine. And of course I loaded that shit up. And when I started pressing...I noticed a little hyper extention in my left shoulder...but I just kept going. Next day...I felt like I pulled my cuff. So I took a break for a couple of weeks to let it heal a bit. But now I feel a slight clicking when doing any kind of press. I know you guys arent Dr.s....But Can I still train?..Or is my Cuff still fcukked up...

Any advice is welcomed.
-BX

sounds like you could be low on synovial fluid
Synovial fluid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You on any thing right now or training naturally?

Get a x ray I say

How the hell do I get more...synovial fluid?..lol I doubt its that..but you never know. Im gonna work out with it a lil more..and see what happens. Im not experiencing pain...which is good. Its just annoying cause it could be from a number of things. X-Ray is my best bet though I guess. Ty

as long as there is no pain, you should technically be fine. try using resistance bands for a little while

Back