Clomid after Cyp. And my farewells!!

nyflex

Well I am coming off my bulking cycle. Was using cypionate the entire time. How long after you last cyp shot can you start your clomid therapy, I cant recall?
And final news this was my last official cycle!
Turning in the key and going back to the natural training.
I wish you all the best of luck and to you future competitors the best of luck to you also...:)

You'll be back- Just kidding- good luck- I too want to natural train- I just finished a winstrol cycle and depending how much I keep I may go natural. Who knows. as for time to start clomid I'm not sure with cyp. I would guess at least two weeks.

nyflex said:
Well I am coming off my bulking cycle. Was using cypionate the entire time. How long after you last cyp shot can you start your clomid therapy, I cant recall?
And final news this was my last official cycle!
Turning in the key and going back to the natural training.
I wish you all the best of luck and to you future competitors the best of luck to you also...:)

Any particular reason why you are dropping the gear NYFlex?

Either way, best of luck to you in Natural Competition.

honestly,,, without getting flamed by anyone for my change of heart!
In an nutshell since I have been using gear I have run into nothing but problems that would have never happened if I stayed all-natural.
Not neccesarily physical problems either. To many legal worries. People always saying shit about ya. Massive jealousy from others either in the gym or out of the gym. Clothes that never fit. thats silly but anoying when you cant wear a suit! I quess I was in the wrong area for that level of bodybuilding.
Felt like I have cheated myself. Was clean for thrity years, won almost every natural show I did. Went on the gear and kept winning, but lost other things. The importance of everyday life. Family, career and friends etc. And I really hate sticking myself!!
I have notived that my joints have more pain now from the heavy weights I have used. At one point I was pressing 505 on the bench, flys with 90 lb DB's and leg pressing 2495 lbs. I don't think I was designed for that. I always recieved more compliments when I was like 190-195lbs lean all the time not 245 lbs.
I think in the world of gear you have the people who do it to compete, either nationally or locally and then the guys who just want to be big. I never cared about being bigger then everyone else just winning my next show. I made it to a level that I am proud of that accomplishment but realize I do not have what it takes to go the next, or am willing to try because of the drawbacks I listed before. I thank everyone who has e-mailed me or IM me, helped me with my questions etc. I always felt that the guys here where of the best quality of any board. Biggieswolls you have been great and I will check in still and see whats up with everyone.
I want to add one last note, everyone be careful with your ordering and who you talk to and who you trust. Watch what you say in the gym and out on town. Do not order large amounts, and do it privately without involving any of your friends. Don't boast, brag and be humble. Remember we all started at the bottom. I guess I will start my clomid since it's been 2 weeks or more allready. Thanks guys it's been a wild journey!!!!!!! Nyflex

Last edited:
Good luck nyflex with what ever decisions you make. Remember your bros here at steroidology we will be here if you feel like chatting.

I hope you still post on the baord. If you have had that much success bodybuilding, I am sure you would have alot of good info to share with us.

I agree with Easto. Just beacuse you stop using gear does not mean you cannot come to the boards and help other bros out. You have a wealth of knowledge that we would appreciate you sharing with us.

In anycase. Good luck in your new found state. I bet that was a hard decision to finally make.
I am sure we all will come to that conclusion one of these days!!

Good luck bro....Let us know if you are able to keep everything that was gained while on AS.

everyone has to ration their time but i think you should stay on the board even if you plan on staying natural for life , you have a lot of good advice and experience to share on this forum , not to mention the training , supplement , and most important of all the xxx forum ;) . you have made friends here and they wont go away just because you are going of as , this is just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions lol , good luck bro whatever you decide

nyflex said:

Clearance times for various AS for clomid therapy to begin:

Anadrol50/Anapolan50.......8-12 hours
deca Durobolan................3 weeks
Dianabol.........................4-8 hours
Equipoise........................17-21 days
Finajet/Trenbolone............3 days
Primobolan Depot..............10-14 days
Sustanon.........................3 weeks
Test Cypionate.................2 weeks
Test Enthenate/Testoviron..2 weeks
Test Propionate.................3 days
Test Suspension................4-8 hours
Winstrol...........................8-12 hours

It might be a good idea to frequent the boards and stay up on information just in case some time down the road you change your mind. Anyways, guess I'll see you at the training board.

Thanks guys,,
i will stay in touch!!!!

i'm still holding 220-225 lbs and I have been off for a month or so except a small amount of cyp that I stopped about 3 weeks ago.

good luck my friend. stick around though and you can help newbies. Better yet, come to the supplement board and you can learn about alternatives to juice and things to help you age better and maintain better health.

Back