clomid or H.C.G. &Nolvadex?

juicy_loosey

starting my 3rd cycle and would like to see what eveyrone here thinks is the best post-course remedy and what dosages should be taken. thanks for the help bros.

:dunno: :druggie: :dunno:

Well, its really an individual thing. Some do not react well to clomid, and do greta on nolva post cycle. I, on the other hand, do well on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2 weeks prior to clomid. I crashed on Nolva. There is no "Best Way" Just like people react to cycles different. I dont do well on Dbol, but love anadrol. You have to see for yourself.

RoadHouse said:
Well, its really an individual thing. Some do not react well to clomid, and do greta on nolva post cycle. I, on the other hand, do well on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2 weeks prior to clomid. I crashed on Nolva. There is no "Best Way" Just like people react to cycles different. I dont do well on Dbol, but love anadrol. You have to see for yourself.
Amen Brother

JohnnyB

I think I see this schedule for Clomid posted most.......but like RoadHouse said, it really is an individual thing to some degree.

300 mg day 1,
100 mg/day for the next ten days,
50 mg/day for the next ten days after that.

I much prefer nolva because of the lack of harsh side effects.....yet if you do use nolva I would incorporate Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), because nolva seems to only be midly effective at correcting testicular atrophy...at least in my experience

all 3

500ius for 20days + 10-20mg nolva ED
300mg clomid + 10-20mg nolva
100mg clomid + 10-20mg nolva for 10 days
50mg clomid + 10-20 for 10 days

Billy_Bathgate said:
all 3

500ius for 20days + 10-20mg nolva ED
300mg clomid + 10-20mg nolva
100mg clomid + 10-20mg nolva for 10 days
50mg clomid + 10-20 for 10 days
You were the kid in school that always liked to be difficult huh?:afro:

Although i agree with ya, thats what im trying next, your always outside the norm, but hey that whats makes you Billy Bathgate

Back