Clomid with already high testosterone

Black Beard

@ X450 Gravity
My total T is 740 and my free T is 12.4. What would happen if i were to take low dose clomid EOD. Would it increase my test levels further? Never used AAS before. Just wondering what would happen

Yep, i just posted on that thread. Gonna order some soon. I want to experiment. Going to start with 12.5 mg, m, w, f. See how i feel.

don't b a bitch, would you take a third of a Tylenol to get rid of a headache? 25mg ed is a low dose 12.5 3xweek prob wont do shit

Reason why im doing the lower dose is because my test is already on the high end, and second, ive read anecdotal reports of someone doubling his T from 500 to 1000 with that dosing and frequency. Seeing as i'm experimenting for the first time, i don't see why i shouldn't start with a lighter dosing. 25 mg ed would theoretically put me at 1440+

Last edited:
I doubt you will feel much with that low of a dose, i would go 25mg ED and it will take a little while before you notice anything even at that dose.
No harm in starting at a small dose but i don't know if it will do anything.

There's a point of diminishing returns. Just bc you start with a 700+ test level does not mean it will be doubled. Plus we all metabolize exogenous substances differently so we won't all get the same results. Chances are you'll increase your test levels but don't always bank on them being doubled.

haha, dunk-master darius :D

Hm, i think i might try the 25 mg ed then. Yeah i was kind of shooting for 1k test.

There's a point of diminishing returns. Just bc you start with a 700+ test level does not mean it will be doubled. Plus we all metabolize exogenous substances differently so we won't all get the same results. Chances are you'll increase your test levels but don't always bank on them being doubled.

Agree

Damn, were you on cycle just a lil bit ago or something? Thats some really high natty test levels.

No, i just lift regularly with progressive overload. Have pretty good nutrition as well. Get enough sleep etc. My vitamin D level is beast too, it was 80 something. Free test was meh though at 12.4. I'm thinking if i do manage to push my test up that high, i will probably need some low dose AI.

Last edited:
No, i just lift regularly with progressive overload. Have pretty good nutrition as well. Get enough sleep etc. My vitamin D level is beast too, it was 80 something. Free test was meh though at 12.4. I'm thinking if i do manage to push my test up that high, i will probably need some low dose AI.

If you are gonna go the 25 mg ED route then you should have Adex or aroma on hand

You can run 10 mg ED and see results, I did. Went from 600 total T to 930 so 50%+ increase but keep in mind your testicles can only physically produce so much T in a day....

What were your results uberlit, mood wise etc? How long did it take?

ps abusedyam, renekton's a beast

Hi Black beard,

I have been looking into clomid for past few weeks and only seeing people raise test but not seeing any muscle gain like or even slightly like AAS. Also most studies are on people with already low testosterone not on normal guys like i have 580ng/dl. So could you please share ur experience like any testosterone raise ? other hormonal change ? and most important muscle gain if any or strength gain in gym etc ..... thanks a lot

Back