Coffee, and its effects on a cycle?

Nzom

I was wondering what the effects that coffee & caffien have on a bulking cycle.

I am currently starting a bulking cycle of sus + deca + hgh. I am eating 6 times a day, and working out 5 times a week. For over 15 years I have drank at least 2 cups of coffee a day, and I find it very hard to stop drinking it (but I will if need be).

Some people say that caffien has an effect of reducing the ammount glucos that can get to your mussles. This is obviously bad because I workout in the morning (just after I usually have a cup of coffee) and I don't want to starve my mussles.

Should I quit coffee? or should I just time my intake so it doesnt interfeer with my meals (glucos intake).

Thanks for your advice

I don't know what the answer is but I'm curious too. I think I've heard caffeine doesn't help cortisol levels, which is bad whether you're on or off but I don't know if the effect is significant.

I dont think you need to worry about much in the way of negative effects at only 2 cups a day

The way I look at it is am I willing to sacrifice everything that I enjoy for bodybuilding??? I am very dedicated but you cant take away everything you like, even if it does affect bodybuilding to some degree

in arnold's book he drank coffee all the time. i do as well 1-2 a day, and had good gains on my bulk cycles...

Back