Colorless oil

zaqwe

Hi al,

I've been looking for a USP/PB/ph eur colorless oil for almost a month with 0 results :(

If all hg products have this type of oil, how is this so difficult to find??

And I know that those yellow oils are as good, but they look lousy.

So does anyone knows where to find it???

Thanks

You say the yellow oils look lousy but ones like Grapeseed Oil have lots of other health benefits. So makes sense to use these ones

you got zero results cuz its not needed... bump the two threads ahead of me.. wut does it matter... its not expensive.. if you know how to filter right.. it comes out really clear..
very pretty....like liquid gold sumtimes... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :cool:

I know that a yellow oil is good, I have done it before.

But this time is not for me, and I have to make it water like.

I'm the first to think that the color of the parenteral oil doesn't matter. But it's just sad not being able to achieve professional results.

Anyhow if I find something i'll tell you.

This is a page I used to order. But unfortunately they don't have colorless oil.

Thanks anyway.

cmon bro.. how bout prv msg?

and safflower is near colorless

so safflower... y dont they have it as a usp carrier oil in a few different places where usp oils are readily available? cost?
can u pm me greazy let me know...
wut are the benefits of having near colorless oil over gso... wut are the benefits of safflower over gso besides colorless?
thanx

so safflower... y dont they have it as a usp carrier oil in a few different places where usp oils are readily available? cost?
can u pm me greazy let me know...
wut are the benefits of having near colorless oil over gso... wut are the benefits of safflower over gso besides colorless?
thanx

There are no benefit of colorless oils over GSO, actually less benefits because there is no colorless oil that (unless fortified) has the health benefits of GSO.
Either way, I wont blaze the information on where to find the product on here but with research I'm sure everyone will manage. If you have a "friend" that doesn't trust you enough that you have to have colorless oil and who also doesn't "know" enough that they require you to have something that usually signifies that the product is UNDERDOSED then here is the scoop!!!!
A). Try using AMBER vials so the color of the product is masked until it's pinned and even then the color in the pin is much clearer than what you see in the vial so it will probably go unnoticed.
B). A product called "Pale Pressed Castor Oil" is a common carrier that is crystal clear and because of the process in manufacturing negating the word Pressed, it is very thin in comparison with normal Castor oil. You need to use Ethyl Oleate with this product in a ratio (when oil is concerned) of 1/4 or total oil volume. So if your brew calls for 20ml of oil TOTAL then 5ml of it needs to be Ethyl Oleate. Just helps reach that viscosity (or thinness) of GSO and the solubility of GSO as PPCO doesn't want to hold solution as well as GSO but all in all it's not that bad.

Why do you want to waste money on USP oils? This does not make sense. As soon as you add oil to your raw and solvents it's no longer sterile. You then filter it to make it sterile. None of this is sterile until it goes thru the filter so stop wasting your money. Go to a local grocery or health food store and purchase oils. Safflower can be yellow/gold or almost clear and it appears lighter as a final product.
But health food stores carry many oils that you could look at and choose.

If you think buying USP oils is safer or more sterile you are simply wrong.

Generally non usp (BO, Ph Eur...) oils are more viscous.

And even filtering at 0,22 is not 100% safe.

If the shit is purple who cares about the color if it is good and easy to push, nothing like a 27 and easy push. Just my .02.

Back