Coming back from being shutdown

Jon Q Phenomenon

I am also not a pussy
Hey everybody I've been around here for a while reading posts and learning as much as i can about training and supplementation. I've run a considerably long cycle (probably too long for the 17aa's) of d-bol and Winstrol (winny) back in February. My problem is this, after running post cycle therapy (pct) which consisted of nolvadex, and then clomid, the boys are still atrophied, not an extreme case but noticeable to me and i experience semi frequent mild pains in my left testicle. My question is whether or not my levels will return to normal on their own and the atrophy will revert likewise. I'm sure this question has been answered but in my searching I haven't found anything about levels and atrophy balancing naturally. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

It was probably a waste to the nolva since it would be unlikely you'd get gyno while using Winstrol (winny) since it converts to DHT which will prevent gyno. Anyway, as anyone who knows me knows, I hate Clomid but beyond that you have to realize it just doesn't work for everybody and it looks like you're one of the unlucky ones. For the testicular athrophy, HCG is the way to go. You should know that. Also, using Unleashed and Post Cycle will help get you over the hump.
As for the pain in your nut, that can be a lot of things -- some minor, some serious. If it persists, don't look for answers here. See a doctor.

Thanks nelson, I've read some of the info youve posted and am aware of your opposition to clomid....thas cool everyone has their own methodology, and apparently for future purposes I'll have to adjust mine. I was steering towards HCG before I made this post but I just wanted to see if there was any chance things would return to normal with the time off. Any suggestions on length, dosage, and frequency for the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Also being as it has been about 2-3 months since I've finished my cycle would it be too late for the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). And finally I read in a thread on here that HCG alone was ineffective, that an anti-e should be taken along with it.

You may want to add a little A-dex in with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). 1/2 mg EOD is plenty. As for the HCG, opinions vary but start with 500I.U's for 4 days. That might be all you need.

Easto: OF COURSE I use Post-Cycle! But only as a maintence since I'm on HRT. I do however don't go a day without Unleashed.

I don't understand why someone on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) would use Post Cycle.

Easto said:
I don't understand why someone on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) would use Post Cycle.
Even though it's designed to help with recovery it doesn't have to be used exclusively for that purpose. When on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) it isn't a bad idea to keep excess e in check as well as detox the liver. And the libido boosters are always a good thing. :)

hey Jon Q,
if you run HCG now it will help. but next cycle (im assuming there is going to be another) run some HCG about 1/2 cc twice a week. since i inject 2 times a week i just add it to my test. works wonders, and ensures that you never atropy to begin with.

again, thanks for the advice guys....i just ordered the hcg, i figured 5000 iu's should cover it....and will probably order again for my next cycle of test and maybe deca this time.....

Back