Coming off... Do I need to, or shall I just run testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for the rest of my life...

lifter204

Coming off... Do I need to, or shall I just run TRT for the rest of my life...

Hi Everyone,

I've been on the juice for around 2 years now and I'm wondering if it's time to come off... Don't get me wrong, I haven't been on a full cycle for this long. I've done 3 cycles in total but instead of running PCT dropped to a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose inbetween.

I've had my bloods closely monitored through the whole cycle and ran a dose of armosin ranging from 12.5mg/day to 25mg/day to keep my E2 at around 40. I've monitored absolutely everything from lipids, rbc, thryoid, etc. Bloods taken every 4 weeks.

My first cycle was 500mg/week of test.e only for 12 weeks. It was great, got some good gains and enjoyed it. I then dropped to 125mg/week of test.e only for around 3 months.
My second cycle was 500mg/week/test.e and 500mg/week/deca for 18 weeks. I then came back down to 125mg/week of test.e only for another 6 months.
My third cycle was the same as my second cycle, again for 18 weeks. Love Deca!

So now I'm back down to my 125mg/week of test.e only and feeling great, I've kept most of may gains - probably from being on the juce for so long...

I'm not sure what to do next, whether to plan out PCT and be done with it, or just stay on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forever. I know a lot of guys do. I'm 36 years old. Before I started playing around my test was in the 400 range, so it was OK.

I'm just wondering if my body needs a break from this.

Any thoughts are welcome.

What you're doing is blast cruising. Basically running bigger cycles while on TRT. If your bloodwork is fine I don't see the problem with staying on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), but maybe take a break from blasting the big cycles and other compounds. If you want to try and regain your natural test levels, research a good post cycle therapy (pct) regime, and follow it.

Back