Coming off sux ass!!!

169mph

I just finished my cycle of aratest; 16 weeks @ 400 - 500 mgs every week. I started nolva three days ago, two weeks after my last shot. I'm breaking out like a 13 year old on my chest. I never have acne when I'm on a cycle...whats up with that????? I've been in a bad mood for past week also. I'm trying not be a pussy and keep up with my work outs but its been tough. I assume my experience is pretty stanard, right???

This is the first time I've done any type of PCT...hope it works out.

Thanks alot..

Yeah it sucks ass, cock and shit bro its sooooo frustrating but look forward to your next cycle and you should be alright... what kinda sides you get during the cycle and how old r u etc etc.... curious about the 16 weeks thing even though i wouldnt mind runnin test for 16 weeks myself if I knew a lil more about the longer cycles.

Never tried nolva but I also breka out a lot with clomid, but not when on a cycle.

What were your gains bro with aratest?

29 years old
180lbs
5' 9"
12% BF

I gain approximately 15 lbs while on cycle. I started taking clen last month and I dropped about 5 lbs but I've gain it all back. No sides except night sweats after every shot. I'm real disappointed because I did not train near as hard as I should have. I got married during the cycle and spent 7 days in Mexico and 4 days of hard drinking in Vegas for my bachelor party. It was just bad planning on my part.

I'm going to take a 3 month break and plan on stacking the aratest with some Winstrol (winny) for the next cycle.

Thanks

your ran only nolvadex for post cycle therapy (pct), no hcg or clomid?....nolva won't help you recover faster will just help with estrogen rebound

swoll1 said:
your ran only nolvadex for post cycle therapy (pct), no hcg or clomid?....nolva won't help you recover faster will just help with estrogen rebound

There are hundreds of guys on here who would disagree with you on that.

Your body is going through a lot of changes when your coming off. You have your test lowering and your trying to kick it back up a whole lot of shit is going on in your body. Its because your body is a bit unstable that brings about all this change. I remember someone posting the scientic facts about this stuff but I cant find it (actually to lazy to look it up). But some people bodies dont react to it at all. Unfortunately I break out like a motherfucker on my back :( But youll survive. Congrats on your gains.

Bishop X

Back