Coming up on 12 weeks out from my first contest.

DaHurt

Motivated
Hovering around 232 lbs right now...started prep 16 weeks out, and I've been averaging a good slow 3lbs drop per week. Ramping up the cardio now...so far I'm happy with how it's going.

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0004-2.jpg

nice man lookin big. what contest is it? what weight class you running in?

Thanks man. Doing the Mid Atlantic Classic, it's a National Qualifier so should be pretty big...concerning weight class I don't know yet. I'm down to 230 and I asked my coach today if we could get me down to a light heavy (198.5) but he kind of doubts it. I'd rather be the biggest light heavy than a smaller heavy though! The idea of being a heavy weight at my first show kind of intimidates me!

looking swolle kill it!! , were do u buy your undies victoria secreat ??:D

Haha thanks P...nah they're just plain ol' Hanes man! I just roll em up a little bit to show you some leg ;)

Dahurt your discipline is amazing, by how quickly you progress your workout and diet log must look like a clinical trial. I remind my self when reaching for that granola bar would dahurt be this week? Ha ha

Dahurt your discipline is amazing, by how quickly you progress your workout and diet log must look like a clinical trial. I remind my self when reaching for that granola bar would dahurt be this week? Ha ha

Haha it's cheesy, but every time I have a craving I do what my coach says and ask myself "What would the overall winner do?" Then the answer becomes very clear!

Some update pics, 226.7 lbs here. I miscalculated my time out...I'm actually right at 11 weeks out now haha.

DSC_0005_mod.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

Back