Competed in my first physique comp. Compounds used.

Congrats :wavey:

But why so many compounds?

Do you really think your body put to use all these different compounds. And if so can you please tell how....?

Not giving you a hard time, but always curious when guys use so many different compounds in only 16 weeks. .

Can you give us your stats? What cycle was this for you?

Last edited:
Can u share the dosing and week it was you took the oils? I'm a believer of switching up compounds learned this from Bostin loyd... He does the same thing... Keeps your body guessing and adapting...

Can u share the dosing and week it was you took the oils? I'm a believer of switching up compounds learned this from Bostin loyd... He does the same thing... Keeps your body guessing and adapting...

I would pattern Boston Lloyd's aas protocol bro as it is reckless at bestj

really? well i trust the members here and their advice... how many compounds is a moderate amount?

That is totally an individualistic number. I have run six AAS compounds at a time with three to four ancillary drugs, but I've been at it for awhile now. In all honesty though, you can still make great progress with just testosterone at a decent dose.

Multiple compounds are often utilized for the unique aspect each brings. Tren for nutrient partitioning and ridiculous anabolism, nandrolone for joint benefits, masteron for androgenic benefits, so on so forth.

The key is taking things slow and adding one at a time; there's no need to dump grams of AAS into the body all at once as it's not only likely a waste, but side effects can run rampant - and become difficult to solve.

Hope that makes sense. :)

Well I have a coach that helped me plan everything out. So I followed his plan he ad setup for me. I will post the dosages of everything soon. Thanks

That is totally an individualistic number. I have run six AAS compounds at a time with three to four ancillary drugs, but I've been at it for awhile now. In all honesty though, you can still make great progress with just testosterone at a decent dose.

Multiple compounds are often utilized for the unique aspect each brings. Tren for nutrient partitioning and ridiculous anabolism, nandrolone for joint benefits, masteron for androgenic benefits, so on so forth.

The key is taking things slow and adding one at a time; there's no need to dump grams of AAS into the body all at once as it's not only likely a waste, but side effects can run rampant - and become difficult to solve.

Hope that makes sense. :)

you should give the caveat that you're about 80lbs heavier than these guys doing physique, they don't need more than 3 compounds

View attachment 565017 havent been on in awhile but here's a pic of me at my first comp 2 months ago. Took 2nd place. Compounds used for first half were test cyp,deca,eq and dbol. 2nd half was test prop,clen,masteron. Was about a 16 week cycle.View attachment 565019

test c, deca, eq and you switched out of these within 16 weeks? Deca and eq need to be run a good 14 weeks and I wouldn't use deca going into a competition. I imagine you were using them for about 6-8 weeks which is a massive waste. And I doubt you got bold prop or npp.

Congrats on competing matey, but you may want to re-think your coach. Your cycle seems very off and your posing could use some work (judging by those 2 pictures - assuming they're stationary and not in-transit)

U got some geat input here.

2 nd ? First time out that is really awesome.

Ur cut to shreds, look good.

I agree your coach is not dialed in like Boston Loyd s SOLE resident fan. BL is a reckless, stupid douchebag and to allow that pin cushion to influence u is tantamount to hpta suicde.

It s not about running multiple compounds or 1900 mg s a week like fools I suffer here but diet diet. But you did really good.

Back