Compound changing / increasing doses / Or both!!

massive

As in any bulking diet, when you hit that wall and stop adding muscle you simply increase your calories slightly.

Now my question is that would the same effect work on AS? Increasing slightly to continue growing?

I know a few bodybuilders who swear by compound changes every 6wks with a break of 2wks inbetween every change with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on its own.

What are your views on both methods or both of them together?

I've switched before using short esters, but no 2 week break, just 2 days. Like NPP to 'Tren a'...

Its great, but when isn't switching to 'tren a' great?

you won't see much from increasing the dose, just choose a dose and stick with it. switching compounds can be done well, it just depends on what you are switching.

and the 6wks on 2 wks off thing is crap.

dtone, how much time would you have off inbetween compound changes then if any?

im thinkin of running 2 8wk cycle compound changes.

First bein sust,deca,oxy and second bein test,tren,dbol

generally when you switch compounds its something like this:
test e 500 wks 1-10
deca 400 wks 1-10
test p 150mg eod wks 11-17
tren a 75mg eod wks 11-17

the orals are up to you but i wouldn't run those back to back. just run the sust/deca and then on the same shot schedule, switch to tren/test

im not a huge fan of that cycle bc of the switch from Sustanon (sust) to test and 2 orals, but its not bad. also, that is being on for 4 months which is pretty long unless you are an advanced user. make sure to run hcg

Dave Palumbo swears by 24 week cycles using 3 totally different compounds. For example:

Weeks 1-8: Test Cyp/Deca
Weeks 9-16: Test Enan/EQ
Weeks 17-24: Test Prop/Tren Ace

Weeks 1-8: Test Cyp/Deca
Weeks 9-16: Test Enan/EQ
Weeks 17-24: Test Prop/Tren Ace

i did this exact cycle(s) last year, to a T. it was good but the EQ portion was the weakest link, kind of just a bridge bw test/deca and testp/tren a. great results but I don't like being on that long.

Back