Conclusion

Dominance

Thanks for the help guys. I got replies on all my threads, and I beleive they all helped. This is a normal schedule for me and just wanted to run it by you guys to see if i'm missing anything here.

2 scoops of plasamov pre weight room workout / or Mat room workout (Mat room workout consists of agility stuff, abs, and often times medicen balls) Weight room and Mat room workouts alternate every other day with one exception where I do both in one day for the combined times.

2 scoops of plasamov post workout along with whey protein shake 10-15 min later.

Football practice 2 hours.

2 Scoops of plasamov (post) Practice, along with another whey protein shake 10-15 min later.

Sugestions/comments are welcome.

Thanks

Dominance said:
Thanks for the help guys. I got replies on all my threads, and I beleive they all helped. This is a normal schedule for me and just wanted to run it by you guys to see if i'm missing anything here.

2 scoops of plasamov pre weight room workout / or Mat room workout (Mat room workout consists of agility stuff, abs, and often times medicen balls) Weight room and Mat room workouts alternate every other day with one exception where I do both in one day for the combined times.

2 scoops of plasamov post workout along with whey protein shake 10-15 min later.

Football practice 2 hours.

2 Scoops of plasamov (post) Practice, along with another whey protein shake 10-15 min later.

Sugestions/comments are welcome.

Thanks

After seeing the way you are taking it and how much actual physical training you are doing, the only thing I would change is the Pre-workout 2 scoops. I would instead drink it during the workout sporadically. Mainly because on mat days it appears that you really need some cardiovascular endurance (abs, medicine ball, etc.) and you probably want to avoid at all costs any kind of bloated feeling from drinking the PlasmaVol right before the workout.

But all in all, I like the way you have scheduled everything. Looks very good to me.

And about the 6 scoops being a lot. 6 scoops is only 2 servings and at 2 servings a day, the bucket will last you 3 weeks if taken everyday. But remember, I dont take any PlasmaVol on non-traning days so if you dont either, it could push the bucket up to lasting you close to a full month.

Thats what I was thinking. Unless u have unlimited funds I would skip using it on non training days

Since I can't drink any during the workout (There are reasons) I think I'll just go with 1 serving shake post, both plasamov and whey, and 1 of each after as well.

I'm still debating if this is too much plasamov or not. Any Ideas?

I think I'm still going to take the 2 scoops regime on weight room days though.

Or where you trying to say cut it down to 4 scoops of plasamov 2 scoops post workout, and than 2 post football for 1 1/2 servings???

The longer it lasts the better, but I still want it to be effective, cutting corners is not worth making it last longer.

4 scoops will still be effective. Like I said before, since Im cutting I only take 2 scoops per day (post workout) and it is definitely effective. Its impossible to not be effective, you are replenishing your glycogen storages after intense exercise.

Definitely. I take the same amount of Whey Protein everyday. I believe I posted on another one of your threads how much I drink per day.

The only thing that I dont use on non-workout days is the PlasmaVol because I am not doing any vigorous exercise on non-workout days so there is no need to replenish my glycogen storages since they are not getting depleted.

Back