Confused on sources?? Hate being a FNG

Not that Im asking for someone to give me any, Im not that stupid lol.

Just confused on how they show their product. Back when I was a member of a board in the late 90s, which I cant even seem to find anymore(supplements-bodybuilding.com?), it was a simple list u got emailed if u were trusted. Is it now a webpage to order from???! If so that was unheard of then and considered a waste of money for sure. Im laughing to myself as I write this thinking of how things have changed!! Fifty posts huh? lol

Welcome to the club - trying to find a domestic source myself because local doc's are useless and insurance is fighting me a testosterone cream and doc won't give shots (not that once every 4 weeks would do much good) because insurance won't pay him the cost he bears to give a shot- so he says!! Let me now if you have any luck and I will let you know!! Meantime my energy goes down, fat goes up, willy goes down, brain fog sets in, hot flashes go up...

Welcome to the club - trying to find a domestic source myself because local doc's are useless and insurance is fighting me a testosterone cream and doc won't give shots (not that once every 4 weeks would do much good) because insurance won't pay him the cost he bears to give a shot- so he says!! Let me now if you have any luck and I will let you know!! Meantime my energy goes down, fat goes up, willy goes down, brain fog sets in, hot flashes go up...

Mr. T, talking about sources in the open forums is not permitted. Please read the site rules. And Maint. Man is long gone. You won't hear back from him.

Back