Hooked on pain pills...I BEGGING YOU Guys PLease Help ME!!

Been hooked on a lot of stuff before, morphine was my last one, Detox was the only way. Most people arnt strong enough to kick it them selves. Just to easy to get access to, and to hard to say no to. Detox, once you commit yourself, you dont have an option. Good luck bro, hope the best for ya.

I was on pills for 8 years. Starts with hydros then all the way up to opanas. I did the suboxone thing. I don't recommend you do it. Tabs are the weakest opiate(not saying its going to be easy, but can be done with some will power) if you don't need them for an injury anymore you need to tell your doctor that. Give your pills away or flush them. Tell your family members you want help. Hand over your bank cards and cash to wife/mom. If you want to really do it I know you can. I quit oxymorphone 2 months ago. I was only clean a month before I started a steroid cycle. Not telling you to just telling
you my story. I thought it would be a good hobby to keep busy and working out with my workout friends is alot safer to your sobriety than being around ppl that use. So yes you should work out and get back in shape. It's going to take you a week of 2 off the poison to feel good. Google Thomas recipe, it is a home detox with stuff you can buy at walmart. Good luck brother. Pm me if I can help

I'm not a doctor. Consult your physician before taking or stopping any drugs or prescription medications.

I fell out of the iron, and got busted up real bad at work back in 2000. Ended up on oxycontin with a bucket full of metal plates and screws.

My pain doctor got in trouble, and cut off all his patients. I ended up going to a methadone clinic... Worst mistake I ever made.

Spent the next 8 years bumping up my methadone dose, to keep from being sick all the time.

I decided to quit after my son was born.

Tapered my dose till I was too tired to move then jumped off. Thought I was gonna die for a couple of weeks, then felt like I had a bad case of the flu for another 2 weeks.

6 weeks later I started feeling better, but never fully recovered until I got on TRT-

I feel for anyone who's addicted to pain pills, but do yourself a favor, and just go cold turkey instead of getting on methadone or suboxone. Pain pills will make you sicker than hell for about a week... Methadone and sub withdrawal will last 6 weeks, or more and chances are you'll need testosterone shots to ever feel normal again.

Here's a few tips on comfort meds to help relieve the worst of opiate withdrawal-

Clonadine is a blood pressure med, it helps most people take the edge off. Your still gonna be sick, but not as bad...

Immodium is a type of opiate, but it doesn't cross the blood brain barrier. It helps with more than diarrhea when detoxing.

I also took xanax very carefully to help get a night or 2 of sleep for the first couple of weeks.

I've also heard that medical marijuana can help... :dunno:

Last edited:
lol really the best advice is to just fucking stop them throw away all contacts and numbers and have some one to watch you in case you go into a seizure. But you are flipping a coin doing it that way if you where taking enough you can die from with drawls. Don't follow any of my advice to anyone reading this go see a doctor. Like I said people can die from withdrawls. But in my oppinion cold turkey is the best you need to learn to fear the drug and go through the pain of with drawls. People who use suboxone and all that shit relapse alot more from what I have seen. Because its easier to get off them that way. If you just go cold turkey You will be afraid of them and whenever you think of them from then on you might miss them but you will always remember how horrible it was and that you never ever want to go back to it. I have fractured multiple bones and refused to take pain killers just for that reason I never ever want to go back to that with drawl. I think weed can slightly help make it easier to get off of them if you already do smoke it. But I wouldnt recomend starting a new habbit to end a old one. honestly it takes 2 weeks I would say to feel good enough to where you can start going to movies and stuff again. I would say it takes about 4 to 8 months to be at 100 percent efficientcy for working out and stuff like that though. It is very important though to take a multi vitamin while detoxing and a b vitamin complex. Also anti oxidants. And drink water and coconut water to help with electro lights. I also found watching motivational movies that motivated you before drug use helps alot. Also stay away from watching anything negative at all no prison documentaries or anything fucked up. Your dopamine and seratonin is at a all time low and anything can send you into depression. I do realize this is a old thread but I feel the need to explain how to help people get away from all this shit. I hate even thinking about it it bothers me to even write all of this. And that is why you want the fear of pills and opiates so you always remember how bad it was!

I know the thread is hella old. But it still has good information for anyone who is on pills or something like that who reads through it all. Who knows maybe some one will read this and take some of the good advice to heart and it will help them. I just felt like adding my 2 cents

Op is a phaggot. Hes not even taking strong opiates...I quit IV heroin cold turkey by myself with no help from anyone or even to help take care of me during withdrawls.

If he cant even kick oxys, hes a pussy and deserves to be naturally selected.

Op is a phaggot. Hes not even taking strong opiates...I quit IV heroin cold turkey by myself with no help from anyone or even to help take care of me during withdrawls.

Ok Mr Holier than thou, shallow mindset you have there.

i call bullshit. who are you to judge anybody else really though

gtfo troll. Addiction is nothing to joke around about. Anyone thats been through it knows that its not easy. I quit IV heroin and crack and every other drug you can think of too. So the fuck what.

You have two choices, flush them and go cold turkey or week yourself
Off. Get soup and take a few days to do it! Your at a crossroad.
You have the choice to stop. I have been there! After a neck surgery,
it seemed like nothing else mattered. Take back your life and detox!

gtfo troll. Addiction is nothing to joke around about. Anyone thats been through it knows that its not easy. I quit IV heroin and crack and every other drug you can think of too. So the fuck what.

Where you working out and bodybuilding with juice while you where addicted to that stuff??

lol ive seen people who did juice and took pills every day and other drugs to and ironically the juice actually counter acted a lot of the bad side effects. When the guy was detoxing off of 300 mgs of pure oxy codone a day he could ride a bike like 7 miles still. lol he was riding it to the store to get beer every day he maxed his credit cards out 3 grand on beer. He looked great to ha ha ha ha probably from all that cardio from the bike every day.

i call bullshit. who are you to judge anybody else really though

No bullshit, it was one of the worst experiences of my life. I remember taking a bath and just about pissing in the tub because I couldnt really get up to go to the toilet. Could barely walk for the first two days, cried and convulsed for most of the second day.

Im not judging, in my opinion addictions are not a disease and are often a crutch used by people to justify why they cant stop doing it. You will quite often hear a smoker say its more addicting than heroin, when in fact its not. You will also hear a heroin addict saying its more addicting than crack cocaine when maybe it isnt. IDK, just my opinion.

Im not trolling, just stating my opinion... take it for what is is, just that. Its obviously not easy, but I have been through alot worse things than opiate withdrawls/addictions. I still think that people who cant quit something as mild as 5mg oxys are pathetic.

its easy.. i quit all the time :))

every time i feel the physical dependency start and i notice im taking pills for the head aches and not the back pain i taper off and go two or three weeks with out , got to stay in check.

sucks some days

Like Cliffytan said, there is a 12 step program for this. It wont be easy. Nothing worthwhile ever is. My parrents have been clean and sober for 25 years. Me and my wife have been clean and sober for 6 years.

LOL @ all the beta phaggots that negged me, because they think addiction is soooooo hard to fix.

Instead of negging people that dont think addition is a disease, why dont you try and cure your addiction? Probobly because you wallowng in self pity saying you cant stop because they drug is addicting, when in reality you are a beta phaggot that is going to be naturally selected soon.

SWIM spent all weekend IVing opiates and is now clean and sober until SWIM feels like doing it again. U mad? Brb, getting A's in all my classes and not addicted to drugs.

Back