Confused on syringes. Well any syringe with a 23-25 needle do?

WolvesAscent

Sorry i'm been creeping around these forums for a long time as well as others that I am active on. Anyways after a year of deciding if I was ready I have made the choice to do a cycle. While I am knowledgeable on gear I have a very newbie question to ask you guys!

What kind of syringe do I need to get? I have found multiple sites that sell syringes (hopefully not fake..) but i'm not sure what to buy.. I mean any syringe with interchangeable needles should be fine right? I'll probably draw with an 18g and pin with a 25g (I heard it takes longer but how long if anyone's experienced) I'd like to use a 25g to prevent any scar tissue.

I know it's a dumb question but better to ask first right? :)

Before I get bombarded with status questions..just know that I am past puberty and I've lifted long enough. Even according to you guys. Let's just keep it at that please. I want this to stay on topic!

I use 1" 23 gauge for everything. Not many fake syringes out there brother. Gear is a different story :)

I use 1" 23 gauge for everything. Not many fake syringes out there brother. Gear is a different story :)

Does it really matter how many CC's it is? Would a 3cc syringe be fine if i'm only takin in 1ml at a time?? Also 1 inch vs 1.5 inch needle? My BF% will be about 15% when I start the cycle. It's a little bit higher at the moment.

I use the same needle to draw as i use to inject. I doesnt hurt:) 18 gauge will damage the stopper. Not as much of a problem with a 10ml vial, but it is when you have gear in a larger vial. When you cann see bubbles going into your vile as you draw, thats because you have tore up your stopper. Its no longer sterile, so be patient. It takes a minute to draw 2 ml. whats the hurry?

Does it really matter how many CC's it is? Would a 3cc syringe be fine if i'm only takin in 1ml at a time?? Also 1 inch vs 1.5 inch needle? My BF% will be about 15% when I start the cycle. It's a little bit higher at the moment.

You want it to be in muscle tissue. When you are first injecting using delts is best. Its alot easier than glutes. Lateral head of the quads was always a favorite of mine as will. these 2 injection sites have muscle closer to the skin. I never found any reason to use a 1.5". Im ectomeso though so bf has never been a huge concern. If you use delts a 1" will work.
Use delts and quads until you get use to injecting. Its just much easier.

I like 20g to draw and 25g 1" needles to inject. 3ml syringes. Luer Lok so you can swap out the needles.

the place i get my pins from comes with 20g needles on the syringes. so i pick up a box of those and a box of 23g 1.25 inch needle to pin. slip tips

Mega don't tell me I wasted my wisdom and you are right and I'm wrong. Don't even think it:)

Not at all! We both like 1" needles. Neither of us like drawing with 18g. And the truth is for injecting there is very little difference between 23g and 25g.

I feel 23 gauge is much easier to pin with. I use 1.5 for glutes 1" for everything else. Draw with 2@ gauge, blood let with 16 gauge

Delts and ventrogluteal I use 27 gauge 1/2 inch and quads and glutes I use 25 gauge 1 inch. Most of the time 22 gauge 1 inch to draw with switching them out to keep scar tissue and pip down

Right now I'm... pulling with a 22g 1 1/2 - pinning with a 25g 1 inch.

Simple order:

Box of 100 - 25g needle.
Box of 100 - 3ml syringe w/22g 1.5 inch needle.
Plus a box of Easy Touch insulin 29g for hcg and hGH.

Works great for me. :D

I like to use a 1" 18g 3ml syringe to draw, and to inject using a 25g 1". If you can just inject in the glutes. It can absorb the most. I believe the sponsor on this site sells good needles & other products (of course for non human consumption ;)) --> Ar-r.

I use the same needle to draw as i use to inject. I doesnt hurt:) 18 gauge will damage the stopper. Not as much of a problem with a 10ml vial, but it is when you have gear in a larger vial. When you cann see bubbles going into your vile as you draw, thats because you have tore up your stopper. Its no longer sterile, so be patient. It takes a minute to draw 2 ml. whats the hurry?

Care to explain this please ? Last time I pinned I saw bubbles coming in while drawing. I use 18g to draw

Back