confused please help

Iliveforthis

so here is the deal i made my home brew test cyp 250 mg/ml. The melting point on the powder is good but not getting acne as i did with med grade stuff @ 500 mg wk. And I've went all the way to 1000 mg wk on the home brew and nothing don't even notice it...so the question I have is could it be the other ingredients. BA,BB,SSO, any info is appreciated...:insane:

so here is the deal i made my home brew test cyp 250 mg/ml. The melting point on the powder is good but not getting acne as i did with med grade stuff @ 500 mg wk. And I've went all the way to 1000 mg wk on the home brew and nothing don't even notice it...so the question I have is could it be the other ingredients. BA,BB,SSO, any info is appreciated...:insane:

Take ur 250 cyp and put the vial in the fidge for 3-4 hours... It should crash and turn pasty or crysaline in the vial. If it does this then chances are with it melting properly, looking proper, and smelling proper that it is Cypionate and you're just paranoid and not uptaking any of the "high test levels" in your system. I know it sounds weird but you can have extremely high test levels but not "mentally" think you do and your receptors will not utilize any of that test.
Best advise I can give you is to go and have your test levels checked and once they come back HIGH then you will start getting acne and pumps and gains and everything will be fine! I've seen it a million times with skeptical/paranoid ppl and they swear they're not skeptical or paranoid and when the test levels come back they are amazed and finally start to believe in the product and the brain (which is what controls the receptors and allows the receptors to be turned on or off) does it's job finally and results come!!!

Remember, test levels will not do shit, absolutely nothing, no matter how high... If the receptors do not pick it up!!!!!

hahah wish I still got acne and oil skin. thats not happed in years. (guess thats a good thing) LOL ok I'm just trolling here sorry guys. :dumbass:

acne is caused by a hormone imbalance.
estrogen and dht to be exact, which are conversions of high test.
If your running your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) properly, you should not end up with acne.

In theory.

Thank JS11 I put the vial in the fridge over night all I see is a little separation but it did not crash. Good idea so just gotta figure where to go from here...Thanks again

Thank JS11 I put the vial in the fridge over night all I see is a little separation but it did not crash. Good idea so just gotta figure where to go from here...Thanks again

Well bro, no offense to your brewing skills but it sounds to me like maybe you got your dosage messed up somewhere along the line. I mean, if it melts properly, has a musky smell, is white, and fluffy then it is cypionate but at 250mg/ml it would have definately crashed in the fridge overnight for sure!!! I had cypionate crashing at 55degree F at 250. Just left it in my car overnight and the low for that night was 55 degree and it fucking turned to crystaline gel. Z had a few cypionate vials going out that were crashing on ppl. Cypionate at 250 is very iffy. Have to keep it at room temp.
Soooooooo, if it didn't crash then you might have miscalculated somewhere in the brew cause it sounds like it's dosed at 125 or something low which will give you very little results in the gym and with your body.

Not sure JS11 10g powder for a total of 40 cc finished product should be 250mg/ml. But do you think it could be my BA,BB, screwing something up just odered it off the net... is there a way to check it?

Not sure JS11 10g powder for a total of 40 cc finished product should be 250mg/ml. But do you think it could be my BA,BB, screwing something up just odered it off the net... is there a way to check it?

No, I don't think you have a problem with your chems. I don't believe if you chems were wrong that it would have converted properly. and I don't think that something is destroying your product in the vial without an emulsion or some visible sign. Not to be a dick but sounds more like you mis-measured something and only have like 5grams in it instead of 10.
I wish I had your powder here with me and could watch it melt, smell it and all the different things that let me know it's real. It's just so hard to say in this senario.

Hey JS11 I checked my mp again and it starts to melt at about 95c and is melted by 98c is that low enough to make a difference ?

Back