Congratulations Needsize!

dont worry, ur still a huge mofo!!! cute baby, cute name. do u like tat actor ashton kutcher? just wonderin. anyways, goodluck. dont train him too young

Hey Bro, He's got your head :)
That is really awesome bro.
Kids 1st
Gym 2nd
Glad to see you have your priorities straight bro ! Your going to be a great Dad , thats obvious. :biggthump:
Good Luck

slick13 said:
dont worry, ur still a huge mofo!!! cute baby, cute name. do u like tat actor ashton kutcher? just wonderin. anyways, goodluck. dont train him too young

Ashton Kutcher is okay, but I really got the name from Ash from the evil dead movies.
As for training, that'll be up to him, I dont care if hes into it or not, as long as he puts his heart into whatever he is into

needsize said:
Ashton Kutcher is okay, but I really got the name from Ash from the evil dead movies.
As for training, that'll be up to him, I dont care if hes into it or not, as long as he puts his heart into whatever he is into

fuck that NS, start injections next week. mix some Winstrol (winny) in his baby food until he can swallow some orals

YES, Ash is a sweet name and I love those movies.......Question: Why you wearing your little brothers shirt?

Popichulo said:
YES, Ash is a sweet name and I love those movies.......Question: Why you wearing your little brothers shirt?

I like to buy my clothes in the Boys department, makes me look bigger...

Heres a pic of Ash and his brother Jeebus

Back