considering going on a Test + Tren cycle to escape skinnyfat

Suicidal

I'm skinnyfat and I feel absolutely hopeless. it's so damn hard to fix this shît. and skinnyfat is not my only problem. I'm ugly, I have a small penis, I'm short etc. every flaw there is, I have it. so at least I wanna try and fix the one that's easiest of them and that's skinnyfat even tho this is hard too

I'm considering going on a Test + Tren cycle to try and escape skinnyfat

250mg Test Enanthate per week + 200mg Tren Enanthate per week

10 week cycle

good idea?

All of your problems are like your dick.....they arent hard. This is all in your head. You dont need steroids. You instead need to go to the gym and also do cardio every single day. And......eat a perfectly clean and low calorie diet. Itll take a few months but all your problems will be gone.

So.....if you are serious, which I am betting you're not, then turn away from steroids as they will only make your problems worse. If you are in bad shape they will just magnify what you are doing to your body.

Its early morning here so I'm not very clever this morning........but good luck to you. Ask a serious question if you have one. We all really like to answer questions that make sense. This one does not.

This is just what you need ~ Seriously ?

Go on some Trenbolone ~ then your Prolactin will Elevate, and your Nipples will start Lactating.
Then you'll really want to commit Suicide.

Dude ~ get some Goddamn Bloodwork and Stop this Foolishness............................... JP
P.S.
If your Penis is Really that Small ~ Go to a Doctor and get it Enlarged ~ Problem Solved !

P.S.
If your Penis is Really that Small ~ Go to a Doctor and get it Enlarged ~ Problem Solved !

You can only make it longer when its soft but not hard, you can also make the girth thicker OR a whole transplant, like any organs but a lot of people tend to die during the attempts.
Only one I know off (and might be fake) was this chinese billionaire who bought a 10 inch black cock lol....

All of your problems are like your dick.....they arent hard. This is all in your head. You dont need steroids. You instead need to go to the gym and also do cardio every single day. And......eat a perfectly clean and low calorie diet. Itll take a few months but all your problems will be gone.

So.....if you are serious, which I am betting you're not, then turn away from steroids as they will only make your problems worse. If you are in bad shape they will just magnify what you are doing to your body.

Its early morning here so I'm not very clever this morning........but good luck to you. Ask a serious question if you have one. We all really like to answer questions that make sense. This one does not.

you are absolutely autistic, you braindead idiot

you are absolutely autistic, you braindead idiot

If ya look past the sarcasm and crude humour in my post....you will see that it is the best advice you are likely to get. No hormones for you, unless the doc says you need it. Get a good diet and workout routine and follow it, this will improve how you look and give you more confidence. And dont worry about your dick size. Small dick guys get more oral AND more anal. I'm jealous:)

Get over yourself bro. Workout and put forth effort to change your life. Get some meds from a doc if you need it.

And for fucks sake....not everyone who calls bullshit on you is autistic. Try a new one. I assume you have some form of autism. No worries man. There is nothing wrong with you that you cant work with.

There......I'm done being fucking nice. Stop posting around here and start fixing yourself. Good luck

If ya look past the sarcasm and crude humour in my post....you will see that it is the best advice you are likely to get. No hormones for you, unless the doc says you need it. Get a good diet and workout routine and follow it, this will improve how you look and give you more confidence. And dont worry about your dick size. Small dick guys get more oral AND more anal. I'm jealous:)

Get over yourself bro. Workout and put forth effort to change your life. Get some meds from a doc if you need it.

And for fucks sake....not everyone who calls bullshit on you is autistic. Try a new one. I assume you have some form of autism. No worries man. There is nothing wrong with you that you cant work with.

There......I'm done being fucking nice. Stop posting around here and start fixing yourself. Good luck

take asfsdfsdfsdfsdfsd

Last edited by a moderator:

Guess you're just gonna hang around here acting like an ass instead of taking any advice and fixing your issues. Either way.......lol....thanks for the laughs young man. Good luck....and remember.....girls LOVE dudes that are confident almost to the point of cocky or arrogant. A small dick with a huge confidence level can do just fine. Your dick doesnt matter much at all when it comes to a.real relationship. Might make for a few embarrassing one night stands but who gives a fuck. Sneak it up her ass if she seems bored ;)
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Suicidal You are disrespecting to some members at this point.

Your threads are senseless with every turn you continue to be obstinate and continue with not listening and fuvking with people's heads with bullshit Q's never reaching conclusion.

Your Autism comments are RUDE man...... I'm Bi-Polar , yeah mental psychosis and more. Never make a rude reference to the handicap.

Keep it up and i'm sure Admin will give you a time out. I suggest you stop the crap, apologize to the forum for your rudeness. Man enough ??

AS Milton said stop the bullshit. As a guy here for a while i tell ya they will not tolerate your behavior.

:nono: OMM

I'm an epileptic with 10 years of declining neuro cognative functioning, a dead spot in my brain and enough meds to put anyone to sleep and can see the ridiculous content of your posts.

OP this is a mutual fap party. You get your glorification by way of responces and I get my glorification of telling you your either a horribly troll or just not actually thinking.

You have to be creative and know enough about a subject to properly troll. Especially some of the dudes with decades on the internet. Personal attacks are weak af also. Especially they ain't even funny. insert tren/elevated E jokes.

Skinny fat is just out of shape. Drink more water, eat better and workout. I'm 5' 10" about 157lbs in the morning. I fold laundry and clean the house. sleep 12-18 hrs a day and hold my avi.

No hormone is going to fix your problem.

I'm an epileptic with 10 years of declining neuro cognative functioning, a dead spot in my brain and enough meds to put anyone to sleep and can see the ridiculous content of your posts.

OP this is a mutual fap party. You get your glorification by way of responces and I get my glorification of telling you your either a horribly troll or just not actually thinking.

You have to be creative and know enough about a subject to properly troll. Especially some of the dudes with decades on the internet. Personal attacks are weak af also. Especially they ain't even funny. insert tren/elevated E jokes.

Skinny fat is just out of shape. Drink more water, eat better and workout. I'm 5' 10" about 157lbs in the morning. I fold laundry and clean the house. sleep 12-18 hrs a day and hold my avi.

No hormone is going to fix your problem.

Thanks Mycelium my friend , I was hoping you and some might chime in.

This is NOT the place for Disrespecting people, this forum will not tolerate much of that kiddo:redhot:

OMM

8c5ecf5338dcad4af87020f1882571a4.jpg

thats what my football coach always told us during practice. we ended up winning 3 state titles year after year.

Go see a doctor and get blood work done. Tren is not the answer for you no matter what if you need trt test is the place to start with a doctors supervision and a professional diet and training program.

Sorry to hear about your dick. God gave me a nice fatty and the ladies love it but they love my sense of humor and the way I eat pussy much more than the cock I'm driving. Not every man is meant to b a ladies man.

MAybe you are a bottom? IT's not my thing but gay men might like a small dick. Either way good luck on your journey.

You can only make it longer when its soft but not hard, you can also make the girth thicker OR a whole transplant, like any organs but a lot of people tend to die during the attempts.
Only one I know off (and might be fake) was this chinese billionaire who bought a 10 inch black cock lol....

There***8217;s a doctor that***8217;s renowned for his expertise in penis enlargement. He was showing the avalanche from the first surgery and it was impressive. It does the girth and the girth is what stimulates the most nerves in the beaver aka vagina. He said some people come back for a second third and even a fourth enlargement. He said that after the first surgery for a man with a normal size penis most women are more than happy then he said ones that come back for a second have problems with some women not being able to handle it. He basically said the ones that go with the third or fourth can basically only have sex with women that are extremely stretched out. I***8217;m not joked either I just watched it the other day. It was on YouTube lol.

Guess you're just gonna hang around here acting like an ass instead of taking any advice and fixing your issues. Either way.......lol....thanks for the laughs young man. Good luck....and remember.....girls LOVE dudes that are confident almost to the point of cocky or arrogant. A small dick with a huge confidence level can do just fine. Your dick doesnt matter much at all when it comes to a.real relationship. Might make for a few embarrassing one night stands but who gives a fuck. Sneak it up her ass if she seems bored ;)

You***8217;re 100% right about he confidence thing. My buddy was known for lacking in the man department but he was confident and banged all kinds of goodies looking women.

His motto was by the time they find out he had a small wanker it was today late lol

Back