considering going on a Test + Tren cycle to escape skinnyfat

Go see a doctor and get blood work done. Tren is not the answer for you no matter what if you need trt test is the place to start with a doctors supervision and a professional diet and training program.

Sorry to hear about your dick. God gave me a nice fatty and the ladies love it but they love my sense of humor and the way I eat pussy much more than the cock I'm driving. Not every man is meant to b a ladies man.

MAybe you are a bottom? IT's not my thing but gay men might like a small dick. Either way good luck on your journey.

It sounds to me that he***8217;s upset because he is gay and is having a hard time coming out.

I couldn***8217;t imagine coming to terms with being gay and to top it off having an itsy Bitsy teenie weenie. Naked women are so beautiful and life would suck being messed up and gay.

go see a doctor and get blood work done. Tren is not the answer for you no matter what if you need trt test is the place to start with a doctors supervision and a professional diet and training program.

Sorry to hear about your dick. God gave me a nice fatty and the ladies love it but they love my sense of humor and the way i eat pussy much more than the cock i'm driving. Not every man is meant to b a ladies man.

Maybe you are a bottom? It's not my thing but gay men might like a small dick. Either way good luck on your journey.

not allowed to threaten members

Last edited by a moderator:
There***8217;s a doctor that***8217;s renowned for his expertise in penis enlargement. He was showing the avalanche from the first surgery and it was impressive. It does the girth and the girth is what stimulates the most nerves in the beaver aka vagina. He said some people come back for a second third and even a fourth enlargement. He said that after the first surgery for a man with a normal size penis most women are more than happy then he said ones that come back for a second have problems with some women not being able to handle it. He basically said the ones that go with the third or fourth can basically only have sex with women that are extremely stretched out. I***8217;m not joked either I just watched it the other day. It was on YouTube lol.

Truth be told, i've looked into the girth thing myself, that's why I knew about the topic lol.
Usually you do 2 of them because the first can get absorbed back and make it bit disfigured and uneven and you'll get better results with 2 plus most clinics have the second one at 1/5th of the price.
You can make it 25-35% thicker which is quite impressive as you say.

And in the world of plastic everything from boobies, to lips to ass... Why should we men be excluded from physical enhancements? Where's the equality lol...

Last edited:
I suggest it might be time to close this thread down. But that's my opinion without the clout... :laugh2:

OMM ..... :chimney:

I've asked for both cycle input and training help but nobody answers so this thread is pretty much all we got and it's not THAT bad, its something at least :insane2::smokepoke:uzi::eyepoke::40oz:

I've asked for both cycle input and training help but nobody answers so this thread is pretty much all we got and it's not THAT bad, its something at least :insane2::smokepoke:uzi::eyepoke::40oz:

OMG santa You funny dude, Ha :) Yes hmm

You should know me by now... Lol :laugh: But I do like some humor on here. Hee hee :insane:
I guess santa, ...hell, I was complaining to my son about these people around my place and He says to me "Dad you're probably one of those old farts that yell " keep off my grass , you little shits". Damn I'm my father's son. But the lil fvckers don't respect the property.

So yes I have done that. Fvck it is at my apt complex and I fvckin yelled at the lil shits.. ah ha haa , yes I did .. the punks. One kid steals my lil lite out at my gate. LOL

Having a good time here santa... :wavey:

OMM

Last edited:
I could actually see that, you yelling on the lawn like a grumpy old man ;)

But seriously though, with all your wisdom, whats the best lower chest exercise(s), i'm thinking the pointy edge towards middle of chest that goes into the little empty space in middle of your rib cage.
My upper chest is fine with my front deltoid separation but the lower one is lacking bigtime and i do decline, isometric moments etc but it just doesn't grow like all the other muscles so I must be doing something wrong :(

Last edited:
I could actually see that, you yelling on the lawn like a grumpy old man ;)

But seriously though, with all your wisdom, whats the best lower chest exercise, i'm thinking the pointy edge towards middle of chest that goes into the little space on your rib cage.
My upper chest is fine with my front deltoid but the lower one is lacking bigtime and i do decline, isometric moments etc but it just doesn't grow like all the other muscles so I must be doing something wrong :(

Listen I really believe for some (we all different structures) not all genetic reasons we stimulate muscles in Our own way... when trying to be symmetrical..... when once being muscular with good LMM and size we can see the symmetry or Not. Now the exercises must be targeted... Target training for symmetry. Ha at this juncture no scales are needed. Check the mirror and also you must have a MIRROR !! With that in mind ya gotta have fresh, eyes from someone experienced in this.

SO What i am suggesting is YOU must feel the weight... you can get a spotter to help feel the max contraction on your chest, with hands on your chest, and feeling it. "NO GAYS ALLOWED" :) There might be two positions for you to work with in the same exercises of Decline bench.
Most importantly is of course your mind connection to your muscle. Mind to body connection....meditating on what muscle you are working on in that set. Positive and negative.

But I'm telling you for that exercise, i find people having trouble finding their working form... their form for themselves. I found Decline to be a bit funky for me. But I found my form for my tension ********** If you want to bring out something lacking you just must find your own point of extreme tension. It could take a while to adjust if you do. Half reps, full reps, just get into that tension, contracting to the max. So much mental work but breaking plateaus , n filling in symmetry for some people is a real hard thing.
Like me with NO Traps... but i just never concentrated always pulling some heavy shit , just fucking with my back and shit form cause of the weight. Move the weight isn't what it's all ab lout.
Gotta laugh at myself WTF mike he knows that..

OMM standing by :smoker:

OH PS: don't forget decline dumbbells. Remember that the dumbbells will spread out the working muscles to include all the connecting. Felling some flys...I said feel the movement..slow, gwet a spotter and investigate the movemengt for you.
Fuck lets just go to the gym, I'll show you OK :insane2:

:) OMM

Last edited:
I have the most mind to body connection with my chest, I can make my chest "play" doing bumps with straight arms. Always been the muscle i've trained the most since I was a teenager, it's always been the "manly" muscle for me.
But the lower part just wont grow like it used to... I had amazing separation from rib cage but most importantly depth from it, creating great definition, without it, I personally think my chest looks bit saggy tits even though its not.

When I do decline on the extension my chest literally looks like its getting electrocuted or tasered lol.
Would be amazing if you could show me in the gym, that would be so sick :D

I have the most mind to body connection with my chest, I can make my chest "play" doing bumps with straight arms. Always been the muscle i've trained the most since I was a teenager, it's always been the "manly" muscle for me.
But the lower part just wont grow like it used to... I had amazing separation from rib cage but most importantly depth from it, creating great definition, without it, I personally think my chest looks bit saggy tits even though its not.

When I do decline on the extension my chest literally looks like its getting electrocuted or tasered lol.
Would be amazing if you could show me in the gym, that would be so sick :D

OMG i didn't come back and see your reply. Cool man I would like that. I wish I had the money I squandered away and now i could jump on a plane and meet some of you... ha, Mike's wild dreams again.

I learned it from Arnold's Book back years ago. He spoke about just how your ultimate growth will be gained by the mental connection to the muscle you are working on...

Feeling it methodically. With your mind it isn't slow, isn't fast, BUT you feel and lock into mind n muscle contraction, holding contraction on negatives. I never have been good at that without my reg spotter/ partner. I get distracted easy, ya think :insane2: Time under tension..... easy, feel it , concentrate. Move ONLY the muscle targeted... Nothing else to flinch, just ... ?

OMM ..

Last edited:
No I have a State License for Medicinal Marijuana. So for the past 2 years I use CBD and THC vapor together. Grew up and lived in Florida since I was 5yr old. Miami Beach

The most importantly thing to be able to actually hit the target muscle is proper weight. So many people think heavy weight makes you bigger and it does when you build up to it using proper form. You***8217;re gonna build with 225 on bench way better than 275 if you cannot feel it in your chest with the heavier weight. It***8217;s all about the mind to muscle connection. Which starts with light weight.

Now dammit Anon didn't i just say the same thing :insane2: :laugh:

Ha... just kidding so everyone knows. :)

But yeah the lighter weight in many a workout more of the feel that weight be able to move it methodically as said. When you get into heavier weight (for oneself) your goal usually is focused on getting that weight UP to start (top) no matter how many muscles in my body and with momentum. OVERLOAD to failure with some heavy weight need to be in there as the most gained when you damage you muscle the most ( with a grain of salt) after all the recovery is growth.

*mind to muscle connection. Which starts with light weight.*
Good stuff Anon !

OMM

Last edited:
The most importantly thing to be able to actually hit the target muscle is proper weight. So many people think heavy weight makes you bigger and it does when you build up to it using proper form. You***8217;re gonna build with 225 on bench way better than 275 if you cannot feel it in your chest with the heavier weight. It***8217;s all about the mind to muscle connection. Which starts with light weight.

My last PT did exactly this, he was so fucking horny on weights that I mostly used supporting muscles and got injuries, with subpar growth at best, he also didn't get the concept off rest and always pushed for 6 days regardless of how I told him I felt... Granted, I used PT for training on military discipline and timer with the added motivation of getting pushed to the max but i've come to realize this cycle that I'm much better off alone with the occasional training partner / PT push.
Now when i'm training alone i'm much more focused on explosiveness and slow negative with proper form, going with a reverse pyramid to quickly fatigue and then flush muscles with pump and nutrients.
I'm also super concious about form and I do my best but honestly... I don't have enough experince and muscle memory to always execute proper form because I don't exactly know with every single exercise what is correct.

Hey yes Santa... we're all just a lil different as you know... but ya see it's all the same theory /principal/ for BB it's time under pressure and the learning of Mind to muscle .. max contraction without momentum. As the different PL, needs the explosiveness by use of group muscles.. A contraction loaded with momentum. Concentrated power explosion of fast twitch muscles. Then your lighter sets more reps are the slow twitch.

I think we're on the same page, also for the forum Santa

I'm calling it Wisdom. The combination of knowledge and experience will end up to be Wisdom...

OMM

Last edited:
Actually working the muscle and eating for sure!!

I ended my chest workout with lighter DB flys ended it DB bench press and have never had a pump like it. Took about 3 workouts to find the DB fly but when I did I swear my sternum bone was burning. Inside my arm pit was sore. Some dormant pec muscle.

I repeatedly told the 16yr old son "think about what muscle we are working. If it hurts it's wrong. Find your range of motion". Puberty and form had him gaining reps and weight every workout on compound lifts.

Last edited:
All of your problems are like your dick.....they arent hard. This is all in your head. You dont need steroids. You instead need to go to the gym and also do cardio every single day. And......eat a perfectly clean and low calorie diet. Itll take a few months but all your problems will be gone.

So.....if you are serious, which I am betting you're not, then turn away from steroids as they will only make your problems worse. If you are in bad shape they will just magnify what you are doing to your body.

Its early morning here so I'm not very clever this morning........but good luck to you. Ask a serious question if you have one. We all really like to answer questions that make sense. This one does not.

he would be better off spending that money on counseling and get his head on right.

Back