Considering my first program? (DBOL)

Kazi you will want to train for another year or so, if you don't wanna do that you don't wanna work out. Research cycles more in the meantime like the 500mg of test per week cycle.

Oral only is gonna shut your system down and if you don't know what I'm talking about then you didn't research enough yet.

Its good to see your eating meat. Vegetarians are a waste of life.

Kazi,
At least you have the balls to just say yeah I know it's probably not the best but I'm gonna do it anyway. That being said having the balls to do something that's not the smartest thing in the world will (and has I'm sure) get you in trouble.
I don't know why but when you turn like 35 you start looking back and saying damn I wish I would have listened to so and so. That's the way it goes with us hard heads... pyramid the dbol as someone said above, if u do it (which I don't recommend) and get some pct ready.

Get ready to start the roller coaster ride...way up and then way down.
Good luck bro, if (when) you have more questions don't be afraid to ask, almost everyone in here wants to help everyone else not make the same mistakes they made, so we are more than willing to offer advice. Yes we will probably say I told you so.
J

Say good bye mr.dick and good bye to your gains you don't have the exp or knowledge to pull this off

Stigma implies that hey don't know what they are talking about and don't have solid science to back them up. Science doesn't lie. If you're going to take something, because no one posts like this and doesn't, then take test. Injections. You wanna be built like a man than man up and inject.

man up and inject...love that!

the guy the advised the pyrimid dbol cycle must be drunk....

and if u think ur gonna get anything out of 100 dbol tabs u shouldn't be on here asking for "real" help from bros that know their shit!

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I've had a quick look through the forums and really wanted to get some answers directed specifically at myself. So i guess here i go..

Well lets begin, I'm now 23 years old, 5'10 tall and just over 13 months ago i weighed in at 58kg (was loving the smoko, pills, acid and party lifestyle a bit too much) and had been a vegetarian for 6 years leading up to this date. Had no muscle definition at all, tiny arms and waist and basically looked like a hairy 12 year old boy.

In the first 4 months i began eating meat, bulking protein shakes and creatine and made my way up to 82kg but was mostly fat as i had a fatty diet at the time (kfc every night for 3 months!) and trained 6 days a week using a home set up (bench press, 6-in-1 weight stack machine and basic free weights) but did no cardio aswell. After this i unfortunately got sick and stopped training for a good 2 months and went back to 64kg and stayed that way up until 3 months ago when i started training again, but this time ate an extremely healthy diet, grazing every 2 hours (low carb/high protein) and continued using creatine, but went to a 100% wpi shake and used mesomorph. I then slowly put on weight but became more defined then bigger. After a month of this diet and training at home i joined a gym, and have been there for the past 2 months on the same diet up until 3 weeks ago when i changed to a bulking protein shake and increased the carbs in my diet but kept it mainly high in protein. Also in this past 2 months at the gym i have worked alot on my cardio.
-Start of first month at gym i weighed 67.5kg, and had 13.5inch biceps when flexed.
-after the first month i weighed in at around 71-72kgs and had just over 14inch biceps when flexed. Plus i was looking extremely lean and defined but some of my muscle still seemed to be not fully formed (early teenager like almost?).
-(NOW) 3 weeks after the change to bulking protein and slightly more carbs in my diet i am now at 77kgs and 15inch biceps when flexed and looking bigger and more man like.

Okay so i train at the gym 6 days a week, aim to increase in muscle mass and eat an average meal 5-6 times a day (includes 2 protein shakes, one in the morning and one after training) and eat a healthy balanced diet. I have been offered 100 DBOL tabs for use and i was just wondering what the tips for use are or if anyone could help out with a routine on when/what to eat and take your dose of DBOL and how much DBOL at a time etc? Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Also as this is my first time on a program would i need to take any anti estrogens type things etc?

Any advice would greatly be appreciated regarding the DBOL and me :)

My first cycle was a DBOL only cycle some 20+ years ago. Why??? because I didn't know any better & no internet at the time to do research. :eek:
I gained 25lbs & guess what happened when I came off......Lost 99.9% of it.

So I'd say not a good idea.

You should be patient do some research-get your posts up and eventually you will find all the information you will need in regards to steroids

Confused on why you asked for help if you don't want to listen to any of it. All 25 or so of the people on here that have told you not to do it are absolutely 100% correct. Take your time, get some info, and get your first cycle right because the first one is where your going to get your best results. Don't make it a useless one

My first cycle was a DBOL only cycle some 20+ years ago. Why??? because I didn't know any better & no internet at the time to do research. :eek:
I gained 25lbs & guess what happened when I came off......Lost 99.9% of it.

So I'd say not a good idea.

That is exactly what will happen to the OP if he follows through with his silly plan.

Well thanks for the responses. Even though most were demeaning and show how a large percentage of you guys obviously just like "slinging shit" around. But constant "DBOL/oral only is shit" has had me thinking deeper into the matter. I still feel a lose dosage of DBOL only with a correct post cycle therapy (pct) would produce results with limited side effects. It's just from what i have read you guy's mostly go way over board with the dosages, hence the more side effects. Either way i am no keypad warrior, and never wanted a "DBOL only is shit thread" but thanks to those who did help out.

Now i have fortunately come across a vial of Test-e and Deca plus some Arimidex. And am planning on a 10 week program. So thank you for steering me clear. (i may post a new thread regarding the new stack)

Hey its pretty clear you pretty much ha your mind made up and just wanted to hear people back you up to make you feel better. It's ok, if people didn't care they wouldn't post. It's a public forum so I don't know what you expected. It's not a support group were people are going to baby you and hold your hand, it's more boot camp style tough love. Intense people tend to take things hardcore, especially people intense enough to post on an aas forum. Either way I think the test will do you well.

Back