Contest End Date Changed!

Mike Arnold

New Contest End Date?

I know there has to be someone here in the million people at Steroidology who can challenge the single bench press video we have posted. There is no way in hell that not a single person is strong enough to challenge those numbers.

In regards to the beautiful woman portion of the contest, I also know it isn't possible that not one person here has a pic of an attractive ex or current girlfriend/wife they could post up. We currently have only one partial pic of a lady's ass which was entered into the contest...LOL. Is there seriously NO ONE here who can beat that? Of course there is.

The contest end date is officially being changed. There will not be a set date. Instead, we will use member participation as a barometer for determining when to call it quits and it this point, it looks like it will be ending quite soon unless more people want to start participating. I know for a fact there are numerous people here who have not posted, who could win these contests.

In other words, if we don't see anyone posting up any bench press vids or pics of beautiful women for much longer, we will simply end the contest without notice. We cannot wait for everyone to hold off on participating until the last day simply because they want to see what everyone else does first and then try to gain an advantage. The contest will die out that way. I know some people are just "waiting" to see what others will do, as we have already had several ladies & gentleman here who have expressed interest in these contests...yet they haven't posted anything up. There is no point in continuing the contest if no one is competing in it, right? Remember, YOU guys are the ones who suggested these contests...not me...so don't make "me" look bad. :)

So, I highly suggest that anyone who wants to compete, but is waiting...or anyone who feels that they have a legitimate chance to win (many do).....you should post pics/vids NOW, while you still have the opportunity. We will not be giving any warning prior to the contest ending, so post up now!

The link to the contest is shown below:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/...d/621708-uncles-2-way-contest-challenge.html

Last edited:
Back