converting powder to tablets

InsuranceMan

I'm no chemist and my buddy asked me if I knew how to convert power forms to tablets. I thought I would check here and get back to him. Any feedback would be appreciated. Is it worth the hassle? Thanks.

you can buy capsules and cap machine for the powder as for converting them to tabs would be lota hasle.you would need a tablet press wich costs loads of money and the addition of binders ect

I would just buy some empty gel caps and a capping machine. If you want to make pills, you will have to buy a pill press which will cost you thousands of dollars.

Even better, why not make your powders into oral solutions? It is very easy and give you the most accurate dosing.

not worth the effort

you need more than just the powder and a machine- you need binders, preservatives, diluents, something to help the tablet break up

capsules are the way to go

dont cap it it takes forever and dosing will vary from cap to cap. just use everclear or bacardi 151 and make an oral solution.

Cap m quick is time consuming but I use it. The oral suspensions taste as bad as I think an asshole must taste.

Along with the binders you would then have to recaucluate everything too, much easier to simply fill caps.

fuzzy-1 said:
dont cap it it takes forever and dosing will vary from cap to cap. just use everclear or bacardi 151 and make an oral solution.

not if you use the right technique, which i wont describe here

you need good scales though. and a calculator

well i have acess to a pill press. could some one help me with some info on where i can educated my self on the technique. i would like to make my own novla clomid ect.

I make most of my oralsby throwing the powder in some grapeseed oil, shaking and drinking.

Back