Converting test susp....i know its been asked but

RJH8541 said:
PBs right, but i think i know what you are asking. And the answer is the PS80. you only need a drop of that shit, but i have started adding a bit more to my susp mix and it helps alot. Like milk almost.

Is too much surfactant bad?

no. it makes it sudsy ifyou use too much but it doesny hurt anything.

30 drops = 1ml roughly. normally a few drops per 20ml is plenty. so thats like .5% total ps80. not 5% but .5%.

Thanks so much guys.

Susp is now my fav. It continually keeps my libido up and i know thats it b/c when i drop it for a wk or two....libido goes down.

Thanks again my friends,

Gator

I dont understand how you can filter just 1 ml at a time of the ps80+TNE+BB mixture as there isnt more than about 2-3 ml there anyway plus if you use a whatman filter, those thijngs hold like 2 ml anyway so when i push through the first ml it just sits in the filter until the next ml forces it out!?

A_Rig said:
I dont understand how you can filter just 1 ml at a time of the ps80+TNE+BB mixture as there isnt more than about 2-3 ml there anyway plus if you use a whatman filter, those thijngs hold like 2 ml anyway so when i push through the first ml it just sits in the filter until the next ml forces it out!?

first of all, the reason i say to filter 1ml at a time is because the solution will crash very easily once it starts to cool, so it makes it easier that way.

As for the stuff being left in the filter, just draw back and put some air in the syringe and push it thru, it will come out just fine.

Back