cortizone??

allonred17

I don`t know if is my last cycle or what but my skin has broken out and i need a cortizone shot. I know this because last time it happened i got a shot at the dr. and it worked but it was like $250. Is it legal to purchase anywhere or do i need a scipt?

possibly a scar.......I have heard of something simular but not for acne its for like some kind of external scar that resimbles a pimple.

yeah frotobaggins it is similiar looking to a scar but i didn`t come on here to debate what the hell it is, it doesn`t matter, i know cortizone fixed it last time in a different place on my chest. Is it possible to get the stuff without having to make another trip to the dr.?

allonred17 said:
yeah frotobaggins it is similiar looking to a scar but i didn`t come on here to debate what the hell it is, it doesn`t matter, i know cortizone fixed it last time in a different place on my chest. Is it possible to get the stuff without having to make another trip to the dr.?

we need to know what it is, in order to help you fix it... but as for the cortozone... im pretty sure its not OTC. But im not 100%

Back