could i still benfefit from these doses

duey

awesome!!
if i have used test and eq say for 2 cycles .
the first at 400mg a piece a weeks 8 wks
and second 600mg a piece a week 8 wks

could a person drop the doses back down to 300-400mg a wk
and get the same type of results.

There are alot of factors in there. What was your diet, training and rest like at the higher doses? If those were all screwed up and your diet, training and rest all all spot on, at the lower dose. You could possibly do better.

If you want to go lower, you could go longer also. Something to think about.

JohnnyB

Well yeah I don't see why not. It doesn't matter what kind of dosages your on you got to do everything else right train, eat, sleep. Look at Silverback he gained like 40 lbs on low doses. Good luck

You could probly still get good results by running the test lower but i would never run eq at less than 400mg a week. How much time you have been off gear is also important.

You can drop the dosage on the test, but I agree with wartime I would not drop on the EQ you defintiely need at least 400mgs./week to have descent results. Personally I would stay at 500-600mgs/week.

IMO.....to get good gains on EQ you should run it for 12 weeks as opposed to 8....you get more of an effect this way.

I'd say drop down to 400mgs/wk and run it for 12 - 14 weeks.

TechChemY said:
IMO.....to get good gains on EQ you should run it for 12 weeks as opposed to 8....you get more of an effect this way.

I'd say drop down to 400mgs/wk and run it for 12 - 14 weeks.

Tech is right on this one, if you are going to run EQ, you will benefit a great deal more in your results if you go at leat 12 weeks because EQ takes longer to really start kicking in.;)

Back