Could Testosterone Cure Chronically Chapped Skin?

Tsaunders

I went on a cycle of accutane 3.5 years ago and I know many people experience common side effects of the drug such as chapped lips/dry skin. I know for most the side effects subside within a few weeks of stopping the drug. The sides never went away for me and I was curious, since testosterone increases sebum in the body, do you think it would help with the dry skin/lips?

Any thoughts?

I had skin problems for many years and two weeks after taking anavar it all went away.I read somewhere anavar was used for burn victims. You might want to give it a try.

lmfao... Var would dry him out even more!
Just get a good chap stick... I constantly have dried lips... But try drinking some water... Might help out... Probably just dehydrated a little.

lmfao... Var would dry him out even more!
Just get a good chap stick... I constantly have dried lips... But try drinking some water... Might help out... Probably just dehydrated a little.

Thanks for the advice,

I am not dehydrated, everything is fine in that department. Accutane takes away sebum from sebaceous gland, I have read elsewhere that Accutane has permanently damaged sebum in skin, I thought by taking test and increasing sebum my skin would be more hydrated.

Thanks for the advice,

I am not dehydrated, everything is fine in that department. Accutane takes away sebum from sebaceous gland, I have read elsewhere that Accutane has permanently damaged sebum in skin, I thought by taking test and increasing sebum my skin would be more hydrated.
I thought that Accutane permanently damages the ability for the sebaceous glands to produce sebum? If that's the case, I doubt adding androgens will fix your problem. My wife was on Accutane in her late teens/early twenties and has had to follow a lip balm regimen ever since. Good luck!

Goldbond or aqua phor. Emulsify ur skin with one of those two. It works great. Know a few people that have that issue and thats what they use.

Back