couldn't get it up

frankblack

I've been taking 150mg of winny/week for about 4 weeks. During my last couple of sexual episodes, i couldn't get it up. Does the Winstrol (winny) have anything to do with it?

If all you are taking is Winstrol (winny) then that is the problem. This is why I personally include test in all my cycles

Champ

You shouldnt be using steroids if you dont already know the answer to this question... Read a little info before you just up and start juicing... I also wouldn't expect much from that small of a dose of winny..... You need some test.....

frankblack said:
I've been taking 150mg of winny/week for about 4 weeks. During my last couple of sexual episodes, i couldn't get it up. Does the Winstrol (winny) have anything to do with it?

winstrol also interacts with the PR (both as an agonist and antagonist- more of the latter) this can have a impact on libido.

though the test suppression is probably a big factor as well as likely lowered E levels.

note with 150mg a week you are also likely experiencing significant androgen troughs

Back