Court drug testing TASC while using HGH with BS WATER.

NY CHAPTER

Would any one know absolutely for sure.

I get monitored every 2 weeks, TASC monitoring Urine analysis through NYC Court system. I am monitored for the usual drugs and alcohol. (coke,speed,heroin,vikes,perks,xanax, alcohol etc) you guys get my drift right?

I have HGH and BS water. (subcutaneous injections) .25 of 1ml a day

Question:
1. would the BS water with .9% Benzyl Alcohol somehow come up positive on urine test for drinking Alcohol (ie ethyl alcohol)
2. would the HGH somehow trigger a urine test tocome up positive for any drugs or alcohol in my urine?

I am just covering all my bases.

Thank you ASF,
NYC CHAPTER

You're good bro. My buddy got busted years ago with aas and they didn't even test for anabolics.

I agree with the above, you should be fine.

Hey Detroit oak I've seen ya around the forum.

I was born in Detroit and raised just outside, Wasteland I mean Westland lol. If you don't mind me asking what parts you from?

I used to hang out all over down there. I grew up in the last of the real big drag racing days and when Detroit drag way was still open. We all used to meet up at the old Dunkin Donuts at Joy and Telegraph. The Plymouth and outer drive and Joy and Outer Drive. Fort and Telegraph. Those were the days. Then the law started cracking down big time. I guess there's still racing going on just not like back in the day.

I was born in Detroit and raised just outside, Wasteland I mean Westland lol. If you don't mind me asking what parts you from?

I used to hang out all over down there. I grew up in the last of the real big drag racing days and when Detroit drag way was still open. We all used to meet up at the old Dunkin Donuts at Joy and Telegraph. The Plymouth and outer drive and Joy and Outer Drive. Fort and Telegraph. Those were the days. Then the law started cracking down big time. I guess there's still racing going on just not like back in the day.

You just brought back some memories. I'm from the D also. I used to be at the races every weekend. I remember hundreds of people on the service drive while racing and occasionally some dumb ass walking across during a race. Also remember seeing the back of my Camaro on the news from when they had a undercover news person there recording. Start of the night would be c***sing gratiot of course lmao. The good ol days

You just brought back some memories. I'm from the D also. I used to be at the races every weekend. I remember hundreds of people on the service drive while racing and occasionally some dumb ass walking across during a race. Also remember seeing the back of my Camaro on the news from when they had a undercover news person there recording. Start of the night would be c***sing gratiot of course lmao. The good ol days

Do you by chance remember an older
trans am smokey and the bandid?fast as hell. On his hood scoop is said shake my money maker. He used to race this guy name salami with a primer early 70's camaro. Those two always were back and forth for a couple summers. Then there was an early 80's malibu on a little 10 inch slick and just a small block 350 with some serious nitrous. The guys name was ruben he was a cool cat nobody could touch him. Everyone assumed because it was a small tire car they could beat it. I remember so many big tire cars getting trailered to where they raced and he spanked all of em.

Those were the days I had a pretty fast mustang I was young and chicks loved nice fast cars. I miss those days lol

It's cool talking with people from the Detroit area.

Do you by chance remember an older
trans am smokey and the bandid?fast as hell. On his hood scoop is said shake my money maker. He used to race this guy name salami with a primer early 70's camaro. Those two always were back and forth for a couple summers. Then there was an early 80's malibu on a little 10 inch slick and just a small block 350 with some serious nitrous. The guys name was ruben he was a cool cat nobody could touch him. Everyone assumed because it was a small tire car they could beat it. I remember so many big tire cars getting trailered to where they raced and he spanked all of em.

Those were the days I had a pretty fast mustang I was young and chicks loved nice fast cars. I miss those days lol

It's cool talking with people from the Detroit area.

I don't remember the smokey t/a. I do remember the Malibu though. Dude was a beast. Did you have a notchback?

And yeah it is pretty cool talkin about them days with peeps. I wish it was still like that over there I'd move back. It crazy different now.

I used have some friends who own a sup store in Westland. Power Nutrition back in the golden age . John Phisher where are you ?

Back