Crashed Estrogen - How long before it normalizes

LittleJohnny

6-Pack in Training
I got overzealous in trying to knock down my high estradiol and went too far. My E2 went from 68.7 pg/mL to 7.5 in 4 weeks (Normal Range 7.6-42.6). The testing was done with the non-sensitive assay. Any idea how long I need to stay off Arimidex to get my level back to my normal range of 20-25 pg/mL?

54 yrs old
6' 4"
230 lbs.
18% body fat
137mcg synthroid ED
80mg Cyp E5D (dropped from 100mg)
.25mg Arimidex E3D (dropped from E2.5D)

Just go easier on the a.i.
Dose depending and body fat % wise 0.25 mg per dose may be a tad much for most folks...
Better to use lower increments...like 0.125 mg a dose see how things are and retest.......
Remember the same dose overtime may be a bit too much...
Cause its continuous suppression..
Suppress it mildly. U still need Estradiol for energy etc.
What are your symptoms ???

It can take a while. Sometimes our physicians will recommend increasing the HCG dosage for a short period to spur estradiol production.

Hard to say. Maybe a week or two. I would stop taking your AI for two weeks to help it come up faster.

I stopped the AI as soon as I received my labs. I always like to verify those before I make any changes because sometimes just being in a shitty mood can feel like something is off.

Just go easier on the a.i.
Dose depending and body fat % wise 0.25 mg per dose may be a tad much for most folks...
Better to use lower increments...like 0.125 mg a dose see how things are and retest.......
Remember the same dose overtime may be a bit too much...
Cause its continuous suppression..
Suppress it mildly. U still need Estradiol for energy etc.
What are your symptoms ???

I had low energy, not as much sex drive and morning wood, and mild depression. I think It's already swung back towards normal because I saw a knot hole that looked tempting today.

It can take a while. Sometimes our physicians will recommend increasing the HCG dosage for a short period to spur estradiol production.

I'm not currently on HCG. I've done that in the past and my estrogen skyrocketed. I do have an unused vial of the powder, but it's probably 2 years old.

It's been a week since my labs, so I guess I'll go another week before going back on an AI. I'll check labs again 4 weeks out.

Back