Crashed on trt after third shot

Danin76

Hi all, been on trt sinne 30 nov last year, got a booster arter 6 Week and after Week 6 before third injection started feeling low again, low libido and no muscle strength. So I took my third shot week 7 instead of week 8. But now 7 days later I don’t feel better at all.

Using Nebido 1000mg 4ml.
Any suggestion .

I have not checked for estrogen, and dr only test for blood clothing.

If I'm not mistaken, nebido has a super long ester so you probably won't see results in a short time..

The thing is i felt great second shot despite being a bit sick with cold for a long time. Libido was super and then it seem to gone lower for every week. Weight also felt light despite not been able to train for a long time. So maybe it was a temporary high. I got a schedule blood work in 6 weeks I’m afraid to do it now cause t is probably high since I just got the shot and then they tell me to decrease interval. I’m self injecting at home since wife is a nurse.

Nothing about estrogen control, I thought this was not necessary just for a few people. I did take your advise and get a phone call from dr tomorrow . But what shall I ask for ? Eatrogen test ? Or just ask for arimidex ? I think it’s ok to test a small dose since if I read right you feel the effect pretty quick. Now libido is even worse than before trt. And than I had really bad measurement. Now 1 week after third shot it should be all time high .

Normal dosing for nebido is 1 shot every 12 weeks, 4 ml, 1,000 mg - which works out to 83.3 mg/wk with the undecanoate ester.

If you were to compare to test cypionate that's the same active ingredient as 75 mg/wk test cyp, which is a pretty low dose.

I'm curious because it seems like you are shooting more frequently, and I'm wondering if also upping the dose. In my opinion nebido would be good at double the dose and much more frequent shots, like perhaps 2ml every 3 weeks.

Last edited:
I think if you see tha charts nebido builds up very slowly why some who get need to get it more seldom after a while and it seem to take years to get more stable test.
I get it 8-12 weeks and got the third injection at 7 weeks since I felt a bit low after week 6. But it seem to increase I felt low already at week 4-5 after first shoot. So I thought fourth injection should 8 week be ok. I think using half as 2 ml beats the purpose .
I use full dose 4ml 1000mg at once.
I am at 82kg now and maybe the extra fat increase estrogen as well.

I get nebido 4ml 1000mg Every 8 weeks tight now. So better then 12 weeks.
After phoncall he Will test my test in the end of period . Oboy test and SHBG not estrogen despite asking him for this. So our healthcare is free but when it comes to men health and hormones is lacking

I hade a problem msg dont go Thure. But Will try again. Doc did not wanna test estrogen despite me telling him about symptoms. He said he was even thinking to increase from 8 to 10 weeks instead . Should not have ask to talk to him. Said he will check testo and shbg next time in around 7 weeks from now. He was not interested to really listen. Not even about the positive . I don’t wanna change doc cause it’s a gamble maybe they wanna treat me with something else you never know. I’m great full he even let me be put on this life changing protocol.

It's going to take you a long time to get dialed in on Nebido, several months at least, the ester breaks really slow!

I get nebido 4ml 1000mg Every 8 weeks tight now. So better then 12 weeks.
After phoncall he Will test my test in the end of period . Oboy test and SHBG not estrogen despite asking him for this. So our healthcare is free but when it comes to men health and hormones is lacking

1,000 mg E8W is 125 mg/wk undecanoate, which is the same as 113 mg/wk test cyp. That should be a reasonable dose for your test levels, and should not require any AI for estrogen.

But we are all different so you'll have to wait and see.

And one last thing - I think you missed my point about more frequent shots. Total dosage per unit time stays the same. When I said 2ml's I meant inject that twice as often. Most definitely does not defeat the purpose. But at any rate sounds like you are hostage to your doctor, would be better to get him to agree to let you inject yourself, it's really simple.

How hard is it to find a TRT doc in Sweden? Is it possible to find a doc in Sweden that will treat you with test cyp? Would probably be alot easier to get dialed in on test cyp.

Hi thanks for your answers, thank man bob, I don’t think we have 2ml and I can’t divide it into 2 parts.
It is difficult to find someone who really care at all in Sweden. Medicine don’t cost much . My treatment will cost around 2400 per year at max about.

But I think there is only gels and nebido, nothing else. And like I said doc said he wanted perhaps to put me on 10 week instead of 8 week since it’s more standard. This might be ok later on but definitely not now.

I have been to a private endocrinologist he refuse to put me on testo instead wanted levy thyroxine since my tsh was a bit high.

Correction i ment 2500SEK which is around *****no pricses allowed***rs. I notice there is like non libido, limp dick for sure. After second shot it was almost to much libido so what the hell is going on, can to much testosteron affect libido so much ? Does this mean also muscle growth and the other benefit will lack as well. Is there any natural estrogenblocker i can test ?
As i wrote above the Doc dont even wanna check estrogen.

Will the balance between Testosteron and SHBG show the deficit if estrogen is to hight ? What i mean is if estrogen is to high will it show in a lower testosteron number ?
This is really a problem not only libido but since im applying for police school i need to be at a good physical health !

I wish we had "Male health Doctors" in Sweden. Here we are lucky they wont kill you :)

ill bet my paycheck its a e2 issue..

7 weeks into a undeconate run and your levels have just started to peak..

your e2 is high.. like i said ill be my money on it..

get some labs done.. go to privatemdlabs.com and order a female hormone panel.. should be 60 bucks..

give blood, they will send you results personally, no doc.. you can post them here and we can confirm it, letting you know what you need to do.

3j can I use this service in Sweden? So giving blood decrease estrogen ? Or just give me access to blood work ? First shoot felt nothing , second shoot I felt great sexdrive like energiser bunny. Now the battery is gone I’m on second week of third shoot. Maybe it’s in my head but I also feel weaker.

Forgot a stupid question , this time I heated the oil in my hands a few minutes and felt no pain when my wife objected. Could she have missed the glute ? And hit between muscles ? The last two shoot I felt a pressure and pain in the injection site a few hours after.

Back