Crashed tren?

vados

Can anyone give an insight on what crashed tren looks like?

I got a bunch of vials of 75 mg/ml tren ace in EO

In each vial theres a visible settlement at the bottom that looks like brown rust.
If shaken up, it mixes up with the oil but it turns cloudy.

When heated up, the residue seems to go back into solution, only to fall out again in a couple of hours.

Can anyone give me an insight on how to salvage this, should it actually be the tren thats crashing.
I wanted to heat it in the oven, but im scared of damaging the hormone (a lot of places mention tren to be heat sensitive)
Can i bake it at 100 C for 20-30 mins to see if it makes a difference? Shouldnt be hot enough to damage anything.

Pure tren doesn't have any red in it but lots of tren has red in it from what I'm guessing is a less than perfect manufacturing process.

I'm kind of surprised that 75mg/mL is crashing.

Probably won't work but it might: put the vial in the microwave for some seconds. Not too much! Like a 50mL vial could go in for maybe 15-20 seconds. If you aren't sure, then do 5 seconds at a time and check.

Get the oil warm in the microwave and then shake the fuck out of it. But don't let it slip out of your hands and fall on the floor; sucks when that happens.

If that doesn't work, then add some BB and try the same thing.

Or just shake before use. It sounds like when you shake it you are getting a suspension. If you can draw that stuff up and inject it before it settles, then that should do the trick.

Pure tren doesn't have any red in it but lots of tren has red in it from what I'm guessing is a less than perfect manufacturing process.

I'm kind of surprised that 75mg/mL is crashing.

Probably won't work but it might: put the vial in the microwave for some seconds. Not too much! Like a 50mL vial could go in for maybe 15-20 seconds. If you aren't sure, then do 5 seconds at a time and check.

Get the oil warm in the microwave and then shake the fuck out of it. But don't let it slip out of your hands and fall on the floor; sucks when that happens.

If that doesn't work, then add some BB and try the same thing.

Or just shake before use. It sounds like when you shake it you are getting a suspension. If you can draw that stuff up and inject it before it settles, then that should do the trick.

thanks, so you think it is the hormone crystallizing out, not some impurity?

200mg/ml x 30ml...a tear was shed.

at 75mg/ml in EO...assuming theres some ba/bb int here, it's not crashing, not possible. That shit in the bottom sounds like sediment. Was this home brew from pellets? Sounds like the filtering process was less than par. It's not going to kill you yo inject some of the binders, it doesn't kill the cow.

I think that the stuff making it red is an impurity but there has to be either some binder or hormone as well to add some bulk as the impurities shouldn't have significant mass by themselves.

It doesn't sound like something that is crytalizing, but EO is so weird....

You could probably leave the stuff on the bottom and just inject the rest of the stuff or you could shake and use. Safer bet is to not shake before use I guess.

200mg/ml x 30ml...a tear was shed.

at 75mg/ml in EO...assuming theres some ba/bb int here, it's not crashing, not possible. That shit in the bottom sounds like sediment. Was this home brew from pellets? Sounds like the filtering process was less than par. It's not going to kill you yo inject some of the binders, it doesn't kill the cow.

I wish i knew where it came from
Its an UGL product, came from a reliable guy who always had top stuff in the past, i used his tren as well with no problems before...
If its binders then how come its dissolving when heated?
Maybe its an overdosed product?

Whats funny is that ive heard of something similar with other products involving tren, someone even said, if its tren it will often have a red sediment...
Baffles me as i have never seen anything like it with tren, in my 2 years of using the stuff...

Last edited:
i have 200mg/ml tren ace and it does not crash. Are you saying your 75mg is dosed higher than that?...i doubt it

I'd either take the safe route and not shake and avoid getting the particulars when you load the pin or
just heat, shake and do it.

Either way, I wouldn't worry about it.

i have 200mg/ml tren ace and it does not crash. Are you saying your 75mg is dosed higher than that?...i doubt it

I'd either take the safe route and not shake and avoid getting the particulars when you load the pin or
just heat, shake and do it.

Either way, I wouldn't worry about it.

Well you planned to make 200 mg/ml and had all your solvents right...

Im just taking a guess that the guy in question dumped more powder than expected in the product but still used the same solvent ratio as he would use for 75 mg/ml and the extra is crashing...

Thanks for the reassurance though, im assuming you said it will be ok to use this stuff?

sounds like impurity or sediment (I agree)
i have had tren crash before and it looks nothing like that when the hormone crashes you will know. it forms mostly large (looks like salt) on the sides and bottom of the bottle.

i have some tren with a funny look to it. im not sure how to describe it. like two liquids not perfectly mixed so there are like liquidy lines in it. whats that about?

Back