Crazy sweating all night long

Turkey_535i

Posting this at 5am 4 hours into sleep, literally have had to change my shirt three times now from sweat. I mean soaking wet sweat, my pillows are just drenched as well. Running test e and only two inj into it. What is causing all this sweating, so bad I can't even sleep.

Its very warm inside your house? ive personally never heard of Test E making you sweat, well not to this extent anyway. How much are you taking?

my friend had the same problem with test e he couldn't sleep and would sweat he took xanax but not on an every night basis because those things are very addicting but it did help him with sleeping and the sweating..

2 injections in you should not have that problem could be something else or your source..i have had problems with not having a good source and these things happen but 2 injection should not warrant any sides as of yet if its the real deal.

This may or may not work but it might be worth a try. I sleep with the fan on and only a sheet. I do cover my feet to my knees with a blanket, but above my knees is only a sheet.

Idea here is if you get cold you shiver. If you shiver you get warm then hot. If your hot you sweat. When you sweat you get cold and this makes you shiver.... lol I know it's obvious but it's very hard to regulate temperature while ON.

I hope this doesn't sound totally stupid but it has worked for me so it's worth a try. Sounds like your only on week 1 of test E so I think the night sweats are just from your beast mode metabolism, not the cycle. Lots of muscle generates a lot of heat. Low fat does not retain the heat. I hope this helps a little.

I always sweat if the temp is above 60, lol. On cycle, I'm constantly hot. I usually put a fan next to my bed pointed directly at me, it helps

i think it can be problem related to water retention, What Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you use ?
For sweating that much you should hold water first

i think it can be problem related to water retention, What Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you use ?
For sweating that much you should hold water first
Barely a week into cycle so I've taken aromasin 12.5 once so far...My pip pain has been pretty ridculous can barely bend my legs (quads). The areas are not red but in pain, wonder if the gear has high ba.

I think your having a lot of anxiety. I know your source and gear are g2g because I've talked with u. That being said I don't think I did a lot of sweating at night on just test. That is odd but everyone's body is different we all have different reactions to chemicals. I'm on tren and prop and I'm sleeping and not sweating much. A lot of people don't sleep and sweat buckets. Turn your fan on, cut the ac on, sleep with one thin blanket. Let us know how it's going

Ive been sleeping like shit on test... maybe 5 hours/night if im lucky, and I do get sweaty but nothing like what you are describing.. I make sure my room is really really cold and sleep in my drawers only, that helps me..

I have gotten mad sweats before on cycle, I think I was running whinny at the end of my cycle the last time I was getting them

Did 3rd injection like 16 hours as go, popped an aromasin as well. Woke up 10 mins sgo (4 a m) and had to switch shirt and pillows again cause I was drenched. .. fml

With only 3 injections, even if you use Tren, you shouldn't be having any sides yet. I vote for the "anxiety" theory. Only your mind can produce such immediate physiological reactions! Even if you had tainted gear, it would take a week or so for any infection to show itself.
I've had "test flu" feelings before; that seems to last only a couple of hours. Also, I notice I get the sweats when I fail to keep my levels even. ( i.e. miss an injection) So your response might just be your bodies reaction to its changing hormonal climate and all will calm when you reach stasis.
I think (and hope) it's only your own anxiety at crossing over to the dark side. All should be well when you get more accustomed to your life choices.

True but aromasin doesn't take long to change hormone levels of estrogen, I'm starting to suspect this is what is causing it.

Back