Crazymike is BACK!!!!

Good thickness, but are you realy a pro, if you are what comp... honestly i dont think a pro but overall big i give u that...btw what do you weigh and how tall r u?

naam89 said:
Good thickness, but are you realy a pro, if you are what comp... honestly i dont think a pro but overall big i give u that...btw what do you weigh and how tall r u?
:iwdumbass

It says Pro Bodybuilder under his name because of his post count. :laugh3: The original post says he weighs 235, and I think he's around 5'10ish.

Thanks everyone!
I appreciate the nice comments!

Rubberduckyo - I will post the lingerie pics just for you. Look for them.....

Nevermind them - your forearms arnt too big - everyone elses are too small!
But I see what looks like a noticable difference in right and left arm development - is it just these pics?

it might just be the pics. I think there might be a very slight difference in measurement, but not enough to notice.

I think the big problem to is the shape of my arms, they are slightly different from each other.

If you let your shoulders roll forward in the relaxed position, the lats come out a lot more actually. Erectors are awesome.

crazymike said:
Thanks for the comments!

My upper arms have always needed work. They are big, just nopt a lot of shape to them. The upper arms are 20"s, but what is killing it is my forearms are 16.5"s, so it makes my upper arm look smaller!!

I have been working my ass off trying to get my upper arms to grow, but not much seems to work. Oh well!!

Thanks again!!

I have the same problem. Not nearly as big as you though. No matter how hard I work on my upper arms, my shoulders and forearms just drown them out. But you still feel good when you lift with someone who has nicer looking arms but you kill them strength wise. I think were on the same page. I wish I could find some way to alleviate this situation.

Lookin wide c-mike, you got some good delts. I would say that you need to cut up a bit more, but other then that you are looking solid.

upper looks good mike , just a littel more arm and some back thickness (romboids)and youll be full as hell , by the way how are your wheels?

Thanks for the constructive criticism. Legs look good. You search some of my older pics, if you want to see. I need to get some recent ones up though....soon enough.

Back